“Unchanged View”

Ranked #113 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Manchester
“Unchanged View”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Wow, your review on this place is excellent. You say Deniece is INCREDIBLE, helped you in everything. What problems did you have to get resolved, sounds like there were a lot from your review? So happy that you had a lot of problems resolved but maybe its better to have a room with no problems. We stayed last year and found the place dirty including a lot of dog mess on the grounds. The room was certainly badly refurbed, no towels, shower slow, and no good service let alone room service. There was no fridge or microwave yet we paid for them. In our opinion this motel is does not rate 5 out of 5 for all votes. Are you sure you stayed at this motel. We could never stay there again, bit weird.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Lisa B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Santo Andre, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013

This Hotel has a amazing customer service!
I spent 15 days in Orlando and during my stay I was very well supported!
The night auditor Deniece Kephart is INCREDIBLE!!!! She helped me in everything, she has preoccupation in solve yours problems and she has always a solution for everything that you need!
I hope that in my next trip she will be there to help me!
You can search for Deniece in hotel, I'm sure that you will be answered VERY WELL!!!
The rooms are good, the room service was excellent!!!
I suggest this Hotel and I will come back there...certainly!!!
EVERYTHING GREAT!!!

Room Tip: I stayed in 123 room, I thought excellent!!! I suggest that room ou near.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Natalie R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are continuing to upgrade our property to best serve our guests. We look forward to seeing you again.

Natalie Milner
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

I stood at this hotel for a week and the service is great. It is nearby attractions,Restaurants, also food markets.This hotel it is very clean, pool is very refreshing, all hotel staff are on point with everything.Manager Deniece Kephart does an outstanding work with guests and hotel as well. The most thing I love about this Red Roof Inn is that my family including my puppy loves it. We felt very welcomed when we first arrived and missed when we left. I highly recommend any one to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Bruges, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

First of all I just want to say that if you are expecting a 5 stars hotels, this is definitely not the choice for you, these a good cheap hotel, for sleeping and spending the day at the park. We get a pretty good deal for 2 rooms.

THE SURRODINGS:
The hotel is perfect located in Kissimme, 15 to 20 minutes by car from Disney and 20 -25 to Universal, depending on the traffic. It have plenty of choice for dinner Taco Bell, Burger King, Olive Garden, TGI Friday among others are on walking distance of 5 minutes!, and for supermarket you have a Publix on 5 minutes walking, Walgreens and Kmart on 15 minutes walking. So you will never have problem to find food or Supermarket after or before you go to the parks. Also there is a Old town attraction, where you can ride more thing if the parks where not enough.

THE HOTEL:
The hotel have suffer recently a fire incident, so half of the hotel is not open and also the reception is located on the first floor in one of the rooms. They have a small pool, we did not use it, but there was people in there and it was clean. In every floor you will find an ice machine. Parking is open and free and is surrounding the building. They have 3 Floors and a big elevator. Also they have dryer and washing machine that works with coins. And so far the personal was very amable, we supposed to have breakfast included but because of the Brand they were not offering anymore, but still both of our room were with fridge and microwave, so we buy some bread. ham, cheese and milk, and we were ready to go!. They offer free wifi but it is a nightmare to connect to it! it take forever in our ipad to get online and the connection was dropping every minute.

THE ROOM.
It is a spacious with 2 double bed room, also come with a table, 2 chairs, but The flat TV they promise was not there, in place we got a bulky old tv, but fully functional, it does not have kids channels like nickelodeon or cartoon network and all of them where in English. I want to point the fact that they say that their rooms are refurbish, but what they do, it is change the floor to Wood(do not know if it real or vinyl), change bed cloths and painted, everything else is the same, and also they did not put the Wood floor under the bed.

My Opinion:
These a cheap hotel, for those people who want to stay in Budget during the visit to Orlando, and all they need is a place to sleep to prepare for next day. I will repeat it if I find it with the same price. The rooms were clean, and we find out that they have like an ecoplan, so you have to choose what kind of cleaning you want, you supposed to receive a card with the information, but we were missing the card in one of the room, so we had to tell the cleaning lady to do a full cleaning twice. Overall we did not have troubles, only once that we say that the toilet was acting up, it did not flush and the water keep running, they say that they will fixed, but when we came back from the parks that night, the water on the toilet was still running, so we have to open the top cap of it, and we found out that the trouble was a big bottle full of water that they put it, was blocking the Little door, stopping the toilet to be full.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Arlen C
Columbus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

We had a great stay here.

Denise was very pleasant and made our stay great.

I was in the hospital and when she saw me she asked how I was doing and even asked my brother how I was doing.

Denise and her staff are very friendly.

The staff even give my dog doggie treats.

We stayed in the past and had problem with the previous manager Lindsey.

A great place to stay

Room Tip: Walking distance to very restaurants and a Publix grocery store across the street
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
sgraza, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind remarks about our staff and specially about Deniece, we hope that you will be back soon to stay with us, and we look forward to serve you again.

Respectfully,

Hotel Management
Destin, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

We have book rooms many times when we stay in the area. The rooms have always been clean. We love that the hotel chain is pet friendly and pets get to stay for free. Located close to Walt Disney World. If you are looking for an affordable place to rest your head. This would be the place!

Room Tip: Book early to get a better rate.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
sgraza, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and recommendation, we look forward to have you back with us soon.

Thank you again and we appreciate your business.

Respectfully,

Hotel Management
Clearwater, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

i stayed here a couple of years ago and had a very good experience but this time i made my reservation 30 days in advance asked bout hout top and pool and was told hot tub was out of service would be reapiared in 5 days figured no big deal. I called back a few times to check on the status of the hot tub and kept getting dofferent stories needless to say when i called 2 days before i was due to check in still not repaired and being told another 2 weeks feels this not good so canceled my reservation as the most important thing to me is a good working hot tub

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank smileyman38

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels