Sulaf Hotel LBV South
US$252
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
QualityInn
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$76
ClarionHotels
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$268
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$154
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$420
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were planning to visit Disney Orlando and due to our tight budget, We found Red Roof just
the value for the money and centrally located few minutes from all the parks. We arrived at the
hotel at odd timmings 10 A.M were very tired and wanted to take rest before go to the parks
Front Desk person was very nice and checked in early though the check time was 3 P.
Rooms was very clean with flat T.V. and pleasant temperature. Our 2 days stay at this Red Roof
Inn really made a memorable stay when we missed our bus to parks and the Manager noticed
and called the service The Bus came back and picked us. WOW Thanks Mack, We will be back
soon.

Room Tip: Good Value when you need .
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ALIYA Q
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family and I stayed at Red Roof in on two separate occasions. The rooms were very clean and neat. The entire staff were always helpful and polite. The only problem I had was the standard rooms did not have a refrigerator,microwave, and coffee maker but that was okay since we mainly ate out. Overall, I will stay here on my next trip.

Room Tip: If you need good wifi connection, ask ahead of time to check the wifi connections in the room prior to staying in a room. This will save you time from moving to one room into another.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lillian l
Reviewed 1 June 2014

first off i'm a redicard member and need to be treated like a valued guest. I wanted a non smoking room,got smoking,granted the room had fridge and micro,the furniture was very old,the ice machines did not work,neither did the telephone. Out of the 3 days ,i was there the pool was filthy 2 of the 3. This property has a jacuzzi which,that and the price is the only thing good. The lobby is small,coffee/tea were horrible,and again the staff are terrible. So worried about people stealing their crap. Had to ask for an iron,even had to ask for toilet paper twice.One towel per person,and they give u grief if u ask for xtra. I stayed the prev night at The sister RR in Dundee 30 min away the night before. It's about 12 .00 More doing the week and LESS on Fri and Sat. I can't Believe This Kissimmee Property Got a Higher Rating on TA. Just Ridiculuos. The Dundee Property which i also reviewed is Better Definitly. The Only Things This hotel has going for again is the price,and the jacuzzi and the location,The beds were hard,lumpy and uncomftorable and the a/c leaked. I asked for a first floor room got 2nd. (the hotel has 3 floors,and does have an elevator) Can't beat the price and Location,Go if your pinching pennies and wanna be close to Disney,oldtown Kissimmee,and the many Restaurants,if comfort and Staff are utmost stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi is a Def Surprise for a budget property,staff rude,Pool filthy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The best thing about this Red Roof property is the price. For slightly under $40, it offers a cheap place to stay for a night. So here's my experience...

1. While checking in, someone reported a broken sprinkler head to the front desk staff. The only problem? They did not have a maintenance person on site to deal with it.

2. I was given two keys to my unit. Neither worked. I went back to the front desk and they discovered that my room needed a hard key. Why? No one had replaced the battery in the lock.

3. When I went to turn on the television, I discovered there was no remote in the unit. Another trip to the front desk. By the way, the stations are very limited and the reception is poor.

Would I stay here again? I doubt it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank yogimax
Reviewed 21 May 2014

There should be a Zero rating for property like this. You are being warned, do not stay here. I booked a room through Hotels.com, everything was appoved, the hotel confirmed the room was available.Bait and switch. When I got to the hotel, they decided to refuse to honor the rate I booked at, and a employee, thats said she was a manager name April, tried to up sale me saying the room i booked wasnt available, only a King size, smoking was left. Once she schemed on Hotels.com to make them pay more...I was placed in the original room I booked, the one they claimed was sold out, a double non smoking. The room was dirty and smelled of urine. I didn't feel safe, especially knowing the front desk clerk was a crook. I will be contacting Red Roof corporate to let them know what type of people are representing there brand. Thanks April and Red Roof for making my stay horrible.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business