“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Review of Legacy Dunes

Legacy Dunes
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful Place to Stay”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The property is exactly as listed. Very clean and well maintained. The pool is just steps away. The owners were easy to work with during the rental process and very helpful. They were very easy to get a hold of if you needed them. (Ex: Of all things that I forgot, it was the map of the property/unit where I was staying. but I did have their number and they answered right away and made sure I got in to the unit okay). I stayed in a one bedroom unit, and I was traveling alone, but there certainly plenty of space for more. I loved having a washer/dryer because I didn't have to pack as much, and the kitchen was well equipped, too. Being able to eat breakfast there, as well some lunches and dinners saved some time and money. Being in a gated community that sat farther back from the highway also ensured that the property is quieter than some others I have been to. The unit is also very reasonably priced.

The property is very conveniently located to all of the Orlando attractions, and it is easy to find from the airport, and to get back and forth to from the major attractions.Also an easy drive to the beach if you want to go.

If I comeback to the Orlando area, I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Melissa C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Finnish first
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 16 April 2013

My wife and I stayed for a week at Legacy Dunes Unit 3-104 and we really liked it! We enjoyed having breakfast on the screened-in balcony, and the nearby pool was very refreshing in the Florida sun. The place was very clean, and it had all the amenities of home - including a wide variety of movies that we could watch, and lots of board/video games that we could play. We would definitely recommend this unit to others!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TritonTheDog
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Hi i am from Ireland and saw Legacy Dunes home to rent on Web as you can imagine you have to pay your Hard earned money on some thing you have not seen only photos that are not great in my view after several Emails to Anthony ot Go Disneyvacation i took a chance and sent my money through Paypal remember i did not know what to exspect and was keeping my fiingers crossed that Apartment was good clean and liveable plus security well we are here a few hours and everything apart from Wi Fi does not work I Emailed Anthony and he has said we will have W iFi working tomorrow well First Imprestion what a great apartment spotless clean great security and fantastic grounds i write this from Club house wi fi more to follow running out space Joe

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank joe k
Boonsboro, Maryland
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Wow-this was an amazing experience. GoDisneyVacations.com was really easy to work with and got back to me very quickly. The prices are so great too. I was skeptical about using a vacation service since we never used one before. I checked out Disney hotels and when a friend suggested a vacation rental, I decided to check it out too. Trust me-if you rent from this company, you will never need to rent from Disney again. This rental was 75% cheaper and 150% nicer. You get 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room and screened in porch. Hotels cram you all in one room and you have to be on the same schedule. The condo allowed us to tuck the kids in and still stay up and spend time together. We rented the Jungle Condo at Legacy Dunes. The whole condo was spacious and clean, very nicely decorated. The kids shared a room with two beds and LOVED the jungle decor. They had their own tv with dvd player, huge closet and the beds were very comfy. They could enter the cute themed bathroom through their room or the hallway. My husband and I stayed in the bedroom with the attached bathroom. It was heaven. The bed was truely the best bed I have ever slept on, the room was nicely decorated and featured a HUGE closet, as well as a tv. The living room and dining room offered a lot of space and comfort. Loved the screened in porch. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook as well as the bonus attached laundry room with a nice washer and dryer. The little touches likes kids games/dvds, ppol towels and beach toys were awesome. We hated to leave. Legacy Dunes was very nice, gated and well kept and pretty quiet. The condo we stayed in was towards the back and faced the grass/trees. The property is near the end of the 192 strip and down a short, paved, tropical road which gets you away from all the brightly lit billboards and road noise. With normal traffic and lights, it took us 10 mins to reach the Disney gate entrance. We checked out the main pool behind the clubhouse once which was really nice, gradual depth and very pretty. We only rode by the other pool, basketball court and playground due to a very busy schedule but they looked nice and well kept. We did not check out the exercise room but could see it through the windows and it seemed nice. We are already planning our next trip to Disney in 2 years and planning on staying with Go.DisneyVacations.com again! Thanks so much!!!! :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank RauMom
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My husband and I went to watch our nephew play baseball and after staying in a hotel last year, decided to try a condo. What a difference! We stayed @ Legacy Dunes 2-205 and had a wonderful time! I loved being able to enjoy coffee in the AM on our screened in balcony and then a quiet glass of wine after travelling to all of his games. The pool was nice but it was a little chilly for us to truly enjoy it. Everything was clean and the location was so convenient! Thank you for a very relaxing week!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Heather K
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This was by far the best experience I have ever had renting a Florida condominium. The property is in a gated community, and it's quiet. The grounds are well kept and clean, the pool is clean and quiet, and the exercise room has sufficient equipment that you can get a good workout while away from home. The villa itself is exactly as described, with clean, comfortable furnishings. Everything worked as it should, with zero surprises. It was really sweet to come back late in the evening and sit out on the screened balcony, sip a beverage, and drink in the peacefulness. There is no doubt the next time I need a villa in the Orlando area, I will try everything possible to land this property again. A great experience.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Kerry C
Lakeshore, Canada
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Recently an old friend and I took a road trip to see a little grapefruit league baseball and happened to book a condo near Orlando, Magical Memories Condo, unit 3-104 at Legacy Dunes Resort. We were very pleased with the accommodations and, although we were not with kids, found the large number of DVDs, video games and even grown up movies very impressive. My friend is already thinking of rebooking with his grandkids. The unit was spotless, security impressive, well equipped with amenities and even had a pool right outside the door. I will be recommending it to others.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends