“Nice Hotel”

Champions World Resort
Ranked #33 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The hotel was decent ...nice covered heated pool...echos really loud by covered heated pool, get a room away from it because rooms are not sound proof....Would stay again if price was right...All in all it's a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Maybe get a room away from the heated pool...the echos are loud. Maybe get an end room as walls are...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Momof2qts78
There are newer reviews for Champions World Resort

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is not a bad hotel, the room was clean, the building is out dated, there was maid service every day, i made sure I did get a room that had tile floors, they had both, all rooms had a flat screen tv mounted on the wall and all had small refridge and microwave, I stayed at the parks most of the day and didn't spend much time in the room, the nature trail in the back is very nice and relaxing to walk

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed here before checking into Disney World so we didn't "waste" a night at Disney by arriving late. Boy am I glad we stayed here. It was clean, had a heated pool, a decent breakfast, and kind staff. And the best part is we payed under $50 to stay here. It was a great hotel. If I didn't do the package deal with Disney I would totally have stayed here all week!!! We plan to stay here every time from here on out before we check in at Disney World.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room right across from the covered heated pool which is also very close to the breakf...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank WeAdopt
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Clean, comfortable room. Wi-Fi anywhere on grounds. Helpful staff, excellent housekeeping. Enjoyed heated pool and the hot tub.close to restaurants, shopping, bars and good golf. For the price it was excellent value the Wil.l stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank John E
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I will advise people to avoid coming here. Their website made it look better than what it is. Only has 1 scheduled time for amusement parks where as website makes it look like you can go at any time, and only 1 time for pick up (that is if there is room on their shuttle if not Sorry Out of Luck). They are in Middle of no where a cab would cost $40 each way just to get to and from an amusement park. Motel like rooms, provide a fridge and microwave but no plates or cutlery, when asking front desk they said they do not provide them as it is up to people to bring there own. They have a convenient store and restaurant that generally almost always closes early and have limited hours. One lady from the front desk was very nice the rest were rude and not willing to help. You have to walk along the free way or cross it if want to find a decent place to eat. I advise anyone and everyone to avoid coming here at all.

Room Tip: Don't come here at all
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Kiki981
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a problem with the original hotel we had booked and were without a place to stay for our Disney vacation until I found this through AAA. It was the same price as staying at the budget hotel originally booked, with a whole lot more bells and whistles and a little more safe feeling. I liked that it was a Disney partner hotel. I myself didn't utilize any of the ammenities(Disney parks are full day places!!) but there were many that looked nice. The beds and everything were pretty nice, and the room was spacious. The only downside I found was the tile floor. I'm sure they are a lot harder to keep clean, or to at least give the appearance they are clean, and they looked to be..it's just that they felt dirty/bottoms of feet would be dirty, so we had to keep our shoes next to the bed or shower to walk around. Overall I was satisfied though, and i'd stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Tiffany W
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I wanted something inexpensive for my boyfriend a I, just for the night. I chose it for the heated, covered pool and on site trail, waterfalls, etc. We checked in and immediately upon unpacking the car, we realized the "homeboys" upstrairs were going to be too loud. We packed the car up and went back to the front desk. She moved us closer to the pool at my request. This room smelled of mildew but I wasn't about the move again. Walls are thin..just turn the tv up.Room is freezing. There was a storm nearby, so they closed the pool..even though it was covered and plenty away from the elements. This motel has lots of rooms..so the empty parking lots made us feel a little uneasy. The trail is beautiful. Man made beach with chairs for lounging and a pond, just a few ducks. Paddle boats, volley ball, basketball, baseball field. If this place would paint a little (front doors are mint green) :( it would be more appealing. My boyfriend made a trip to the store around midnight, lots of saspicious loitering a few buildings away from ours. There's security so I wasn't worried. Hot tub located near all that..so we decided against that. We have 4 children between us so we definitly want to go back as we feel they would thoroughly enjoy the amenities..play ground, big clean pools, nature. The menu at the lobby restaurant was not appetizing..but beer and shots are just a few bucks each and yummy. We got 2 sprites, 2 shots and a beer. Bill was 6 bucks. And check out is noon, awesome!!!

Room Tip: Pool is loud, if children are swimming. A room near the trail would be ideal. And try to get a non...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple