I stayed in the Champions World resort from June 21st to June 28th with my daughter. I booked it base on price and proximity to the Walt Disney World parks plus it is a Good neighbor Hotel for Disney. I was looking for a clean, safe place to sleep because when you go on this type of vacations you spend most of your time in the parks. As the date approaches I got in trip advisor and read reviews and allow the bad feedback (which were not that many, the good feedback was more) to influence me, I was frustrated. But to my surprise what I read on those bad reviews thankfully was not what I got, MY STAY WAS GREAT! It is a nice hotel. I got a 2 bed room in the second floor of the building close to the lobby. The room was clean, the furniture was functional and in excellent conditions, bathroom was also clean, double sink and always clean towels. The rooms have a fridge and a microwave that help me keep my budget under control by having breakfast or a meal in our room. There is no elevator, but there is only 2 floors per building, so going up and down is not that bad. The swimming pool is of good size, it is in the terrace so it is set under a roof and surrounded by fence which I thought it was a good thing since there were a lot of small children around, they even have a small playground. They have a trail that took me through a nice garden. The people that work in the hotel was very helpful from the front desk to the maids everyone was nice and always willing to help. They have a nice restaurant and a store that was perfect to purchase some gifts to take home because the prices were very good. If you are looking for a nice, clean, safe, accessible and practical place to stay near Disney, this is the place. If they keep the good work I will definitely stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Champions World Resort and Nature Park is situated on 15 tropical acres just 3.5 Miles from the Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The hotel offers scheduled transportation to the Walt Disney World(R) Resort Parks, the Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall, Sea World, Aquatica, and Universal Studios.After a long day at the parks or shopping til' you drop, come back and relax at one of the 3 heated pools (one covered for year round enjoyment) or just grab a drink and relax in the Jacuzzi. Uncover the hidden secret that makes this hotel so special by visiting the 5 acre nature and jogging park. Three separate ponds complete with sandy beaches, paddleboats and lounge chairs. You will also find picnic tables, grilles and a Gazebo for family enjoyment. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy our multi- purpose sports fields, basketball courts, sandy volleyball, fitness center and kids playground. Champions Restaurant is open for your dining pleasure or to watch your favorite sporting event in the Lounge. Champions World Resort has something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Champions World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champions World Hotel Kissimmee
- Hotel Champions World
- Champions World Resort Kissimmee, Florida