Champions World Resort Hotel was fantastic when we went to stay at the beginning of July. There is daily room service to clean your room, and there are THREE pools to choose from and even a hot tub! You definitely get so much for your money at this hotel and we would recommend anyone to go there.
There are FREE shuttles to Disney's Magic Kingdom and Epcot and also to Universal Studios and SeaWorld! A free shuttle is also provided to get to the local shopping outlet mall - Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
The staff there are very friendly and helpful - especially Tamara and Suhaze who made our stay all the more enjoyable with their great customer service and even provided us with tips about where to go as it was our first time to Orlando.
The rooms are basic, but you don't need much. You get what you pay for and these rooms did us just fine. We were pleasantly surprised to be honest. There are two huge beds per room, with plenty of place to store your things; a flatscreen TV with plenty of channels to choose from, a fridge and microwave and coffee machine. There is free access to the WiFi which was great and also the safe was free to use.
We only discovered this on our last day, but the resort also has a nature park place attached to it which is beautiful and a perfect place to catch the sun as well.
Overall it was a great experience and if we were to return to Florida, Champions World Resort would be our first choice to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Champions World Resort and Nature Park is situated on 15 tropical acres just 3.5 Miles from the Walt Disney World(R) Resort. The hotel offers scheduled transportation to the Walt Disney World(R) Resort Parks, the Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall, Sea World, Aquatica, and Universal Studios.After a long day at the parks or shopping til' you drop, come back and relax at one of the 3 heated pools (one covered for year round enjoyment) or just grab a drink and relax in the Jacuzzi. Uncover the hidden secret that makes this hotel so special by visiting the 5 acre nature and jogging park. Three separate ponds complete with sandy beaches, paddleboats and lounge chairs. You will also find picnic tables, grilles and a Gazebo for family enjoyment. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy our multi- purpose sports fields, basketball courts, sandy volleyball, fitness center and kids playground. Champions Restaurant is open for your dining pleasure or to watch your favorite sporting event in the Lounge. Champions World Resort has something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Champions World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champions World Hotel Kissimmee
- Hotel Champions World
- Champions World Resort Kissimmee, Florida