“Great Hotel, You Will be Suprised”

Champions World Resort
Ranked #34 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Staten Island, New York
“Great Hotel, You Will be Suprised”
Reviewed 22 February 2011

This hotel shocked me the moment i walked in. It looked better in person than researching it on the internet. There are 3 pools. The 1 pool has a nice heat temperature to swim at night. The bedroom i stayed in had a beautiful bed and nice little kitchen without the stove. I had a nice cold fridge and microwave. Also lots of cabinet space to store food. Room service was at my door every morning. When i got back my room looked like day 1 all over again. The attractions are amazing around it. Take a free shuttle bus to the parks or pay 2.00 to get u down the highway. This stay was great!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 22 February 2011

great entertainment,clean rooms,friendly helpful staff,great food,cant wait to come back!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
tripman3016
Reviewed 20 February 2011

The room we were given was not what we had reserved and when we contacted the front desk about it we were told to deal with the party we reserved through. No sign of empathy or concern at all. We had to call the website's customer service line who was very helpful and contacted the hotel for us to agree to give us a rollaway bed. We later had to deal with the heater A/C having no power. We had to wait almost an hour for somebody to come fix it. The bedspreads had holes in them. There was a party going at the room upstairs that went on for hours into the night and nobody did anything about it. Somebody pulled the fire alarm at around 2 AM and for the next hour or so nobody could sleep because of the noise it made. The front desk was not answering the phone and nobody told us anything of what was going on. The next morning at check out once again we inquired about the fire alarm and where told that "as heard from co-worker the fire alarm had gone off but that's all". She didn't know anything else. If you are looking for a place to have a good night sleep do not come here. If you need a place to catch a couple of hours sleep and have a fire alarm be your wake up call go right ahead. This is the perfect place for that.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Reviewed 13 February 2011

I stayed here from 2/06/11 to 2/12/11..I booked thru a travel agent and was a little worried after reading some reviews on here..just goes to show you can't always believe what ppl say..I had an easy check in n when I got to my room I was very surprised at how clean it was..housekeeping was good they kept us stocked with what we needed..the hotel has 3 pools and one is covered and heated and also clean..the only complaint is that there's only 1 jacuzzi and its in the back where they barely even rent out there so at nite its secluded which is nice but a little scary..I enjoyed it ..I would recommend this place its not expensive, its decent for the $...ppl who complain r just expecting a 5 star hotel for the 3 star price

• Stayed February 2011
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 February 2011

My husband and I spent 3 nights there and had a wonderful stay. The rooms were clean a little out dated but nice hopeful they will do some renovations in the future and the pools looked nice but we were too busy to enjoy them. The location was great very close to Disney. The only problem we had during our stay was that the air conditioner was not working properly and we were giving a new room right away. The staff was great and accomodating. Would definitely go back for our next trip to Florida.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
In transit
Reviewed 31 January 2011

This hotel was a suprise for me I was hesitant based off the reviews but it really turned out to be a decent place. Now its not the Hilton so dont show up there expecting that but its no dump either. I enjoyed my stay so much I wasnt sure I wanted to share my experience as I might not be able to get a room next time if they are booked up.

Rooms were clean and of average size we had no issues with pest or the likes the pillows eh were kinda thin but one call and we had some better ones.

Staff was very responsive!

I got a great rate and for one night elsewhere was able to stay 3 here, not that we were at the room that much most of the time we were in Disney.

Getting to Disney was a breeze the entrance was not too far away and along the way were many places to eat and shop.

If you want to go to Disney on a budget consider this hotel you can feel safe and maximize your dollar so you can spend more in the park or maybe the Disney outlet store ;)

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Mystery_Traveler_0
Arkansas
Reviewed 29 January 2011

Champions World Resort is a dump. We stayed there for 4 nights and if we had not made our reservations thru a travel company with the soccer organization we were with I would have only been there one night. Of the 4 mornings we got ready....2 of those we had no hot water. One evening our AC didnt work and had to call in maintance late one night after kids were asleep and we were ready for bed. The tolite flushed every other flush, the safe didnt work, the "rooms wtih a view" are simply in a covered area where the pool is so the noises echo. The staff was rude and made no attempts to compensate me for my horrible stay. The maintance man argued with me about the water temp. I am not picky--we knew when we made our reservations that we were not staying in a 5 star hotel and I can over look a lot,,,,,,but I CAN NOT over look taking cold showers and not having AC and having staff not believe me.
Pro, this place is in a good location. It is a very easy drive to the Disney parks. There are several resturants, target and Walmart very close. The bed was comfortable

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family