We stayed 04/20 to 04/25 in the west village in unit 2471. Very spacious, clean and had a "home" like feel. My 7 year old loved it and was more than busy with all the pools, games and a magic show we walked in on going to the arcade. Yes, the amenities could be expensive at times ($10/person to rent a tube for the lazy river) but we had a blast. Where we stayed, it was quiet and peaceful and were greated numerous times by sandhill cranes walking in our backyard.
Our "house" had 2 bedrooms - 1 with a king and the other with 2 queens and a pullout couch. Everything was comfy and cozy. Vacuum broke and a new one arrived within 7 minutes.
We noticed every employee on the resort was pleasant, well mannered, polite and always waving/saying "hello" whwn they drove by. The grounds are very well kept and extremely tidy.
When booking, try and get the west village (sandhill street).
Timeshare: we were asked once upon check-in if we had intetest, we declined and no one called us or bugged us anymore about it.
5 minute drive to Disney, lots of restaurants around and plenty to do with the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Premiere Family Vacation Resort in Orlando. The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort offers your family an unparalleled Florida vacation experience. Our Orange Lake Resort is next door to Walt Disney World Parks and Animal Kingdom. At our resort in Orlando you'll discover the wonders of a 12-acre Waterpark with a tropical lazy river, 7 pools and an 80-acre lake with watersports. You can even watch your little ones dance in concert with a dancing fountain. Get a head start on the fun with your own personal attraction ticket concierge located in the lobby at check in. Our 1450-acre Orlando resort hotel offers each member of the family interactive activities like the Gatorland Alligator Show where you can meet a gator face-to-face, 36 holes of fun at the West Village Putt-Putt Golf, a bowling alley, arcades and 54 holes of golf. What's more, we even provide a convenient shuttle to all our resort's activities. Our villas pamper you with the unexpected amenities like spa-inspired baths and fully equipped kitchens. Our deluxe Orlando resort provides a grocery shopping service, nine restaurants and did we mention free parking and high-speed Internet access? Your perfect Florida vacation begins at Orange Lake Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort And Country Club
- Orange Lake Kissimmee
- Orange Lake Resort Country Club
- Kissimmee Holiday Inn
- Orange Lake Country Club
- Orange Lakes West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Florida
- Orange Lake West Village
- Orange Lake Resort Orlando