Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$259
US$252
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$80
ClarionHotels
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
QualityInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$153
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$112
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 29/05
US$420
Hotels.com
6,364 results
All reviewsriver islandeast villagelazy rivertime sharehippo slidesplash lagoonvillage poolmini golfsales pitchbedroom villatimeshare presentationputt puttrci exchangefull kitchentimeshare tourparking passwater slides
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed a week in a two bedroom apartment in the 6 story high rise. Some of the "hardware", garbage disposal, dryer, and washer need maintenance. Rooms clean and all the needed kitchen stuff was there for breakfast. Beds were clean and firm.

Do not eat on the property. Better food, prices and service are off the property. First time I have ever seen my Daughter-in-Law really angry in the past 20 years was the one time we tried the R.I Grilling Company on the property. If we had missed the Magic Kingdom fireworks, got there just as it started, I am sure she would have thought about returning and reaming "Harold" the waiter a new alimentary canal. When the other waitress had to admit "I know your upset but I tried to find him twice" and then 10 minutes later "I called him on his phone twice and it was busy". Harold also knew we were there to eat and had to leave. I will not get into the quality of the food except to say, I with my bowl of mushroom soup (served with a teaspoon) was the only item finished. Really, an Asian grilled chicken salad served with Kentucky Fried style Deep-fried chicken strips, My son's steak was ordered as a medium steak and arrived over cooked and cold and the sauce on the fish entre being scraped of to eat only half of the serving. Then the waiter disappears. Enough I could go on and on.
The R.I. Grill blew it on the night of April 30th.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ranger321
Brandon B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and welcome back from your recent visit. We’re glad that you chose our resort as your family vacation destination. The guest experience in their villa is important to us and we’re glad that it met your expectations. We are, however, disappointed to hear of your experience at one of our on-site restaurants. We apologize for any delay and lapses in service you may have faced. In an effort to learn more about your experience, we have reached out to you via private message. We look forward to hearing from you and thanks again for your candid feedback.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just got back from a 7 night stay, me and my family stayed in the North Village. The resort grounds are beautiful but the room we had seemed very dated and run down, other then that my stay went ok. We mostly hung around the Disney Parks all day and only came back to sleep and eat breakfast, the most frustrating part of my stay began after I checked out of the resort. 6 hours later after we had checked out my wife realized that she had mistakenly left some of mine and my sons clothing in one of the dresser drawers, I called them immediately and was told they would send someone to look. I have called back at least once a day for the last 6 days asking them if they had recovered my clothing. I constantly explain to each person who answers the phone exactly were it is in the room, and I'm either told they will send someone or its probably already been found but some one has to get around to matching it up to my lost and found ticket... Come on you have to be kidding me!! I just got off the phone with resort services for the sixth time and now they are telling me that a guest is in the room now and they can't send someone in to look until they check out. So now I have to wait till this person checks out so that they can tell me they will send someone but no one will ever go just like the first time I called...
I guess because I'm out and they got the money already they don't care..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Raptor41881

Hello there. Welcome back from your recent visit to us and your stay in the North Village. We’re glad to hear that you found our resort grounds to be beautiful. We apologize for any confusion or frustration you may be experiencing as a result of your lost and found inquiry. Although we take these cases very seriously and want to do all we can to retrieve items for our guests, their safety and comfort are important to us as well. We have sent you a private message to obtain a bit more information about your stay. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just beware, the tour of holiday apartments is timeshare it's expensive, the sales guys are very nice initially, but VERY focused. it took me 2 hrs to get away and when eventually you get pushed out the back door to get park bus back to your car they are not nice anymore. They say you are treated with dignity and respect , I felt like I was being taken for a complete mug! The promise of any gifts is not worth this waste of time , unless of course you want to buy very expensive timeshare.

Room Tip: Resort was lovely plenty of things to do even without kids. 2 bed apartment great, loads of space everything works and when a light bulb blew it was replaced within the hour. Golfing males and shopping females had a good time and would come again no problem.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank GalePeterborough

Hello Gale. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate your visit and for your attendance for one of our property tours. We apologize if you felt any pressure at all during your tour, which is meant to be a carefree, informative experience. We’re sorry to hear that we could not find a package that best fit your lifestyle and needs. It’s great to see that your overall visit was enjoyable and we hope to get an opportunity to have you for a return visit.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Okay...
Just got back from staying at this resort. Very beautiful, the pool areas is so beautifully landscaped, hammocks, towels, bar service to your lounge chair, heated pool and a "hot" tub!
Our room was large more of a two bedroom condo style than a typical hotel room, full kitchen, complete with dishes, utensils, washer and dryer
Vast and beautiful front desk was friendly and efficient. To our surprise our room was ready early and we were able to gain access two hours early and enjoy all the amenities of this lovely resort.
I read some reviews that mentioned roaches. I was skeptical and "searched" the first day and night just to check, NOT a one. Our room was clean and beds comfortable. I felt very safe and homey staying here. It will definitely be a must when visiting the Orlando area again. We were only 10 minutes or so away from all the parks, so easy to get to and from. A near by grocery store and restaurants if you wish not to eat on the property with its 4-5 restaurants.
Cant say enough!
Really loved it, so did my kids..(pools slides, mini golf, volleyball, HIPPO slide, tattoos)
Only negative I can say is, the elevator up to our room was a little dingy...
That's about it..imagine?
Also, the pictures do not do it justice. The property is beautiful!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Denise D
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Just got back from staying 4 nights in Orange Lake Resort. This resort is very nice and always something to do. There is a different pool to go to every day and any one you pick will not disappoint you. Greg at Breezes and Angel at Tradewinds are the best bartenders at the resort. The bartender at the North Village Pool Cafe is not attentive at all. Bartenders automatically receive tips so some seem like they do not care. We stayed in a two bedroom/2 bath in the North Village. The room was very spacious and comfortable. There is a full kitchen and a publix grocery store at the entrance of the resort for those who want to cook. You don't even have to leave this resort because there is so much to do. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yknotboat
Brandon B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback! It’s great to see you found your villa comfortable and that you were able to really relax while on-site. We’re glad you took the time to explore the resort and see all the awesome activities that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!