I understand this is only like 25 bucks a night, but I at least expected it to be decent. We reserved 3 nights and checked out by the 2nd night. I rated it a 1 but it is definately a ZERO star. Why?
1. Bad smell in room
2. TV didn't work
3. Towels were dirty
4. Bed was dirty (We had to go to walmart and buy a blanket because it was too gross to sleep on)
5. Floors were filty (I had to wear shoes because it was so sticky)
6. Pool was green
7. Walls were dirty
8. The smell of the room made my clothes smell bad
9. Hardly any water came out of the faucets
10. Did not feel safe
11. Worst hotel I have ever heard about or stayed in
12. No hairdryer, phone, alarm clock, iron
13. The description says it has a fridge and a microwave....IT DOES NOT.
14. All of the furniture was ruined and/or chipped
Unless you don't mind all of this, stay here. We transferred to Springhill by Marriott and it was $30 more a night...WELL worth the extra money. The Marriott made us feel like royalty compared to Gold Star. Do NOT stay at Gold Star...it's beyond nasty.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Shining Light Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmont Inn And Suites Kissimmee
- Westmont Inn&Suites Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Goldstar Hotel Kissimmee
- Shining Light Inn & Suites Kissimmee, Florida