We arrived Friday August 30th about 2:30 pm and the front desk lady was very helpful and let us check in 30 minutes early. She was very nice and the lobby was older looking and the front door didn't close. For $54 I didn't know what to expect. It looked okay from the outside like it had a fresh coat of paint. We walked into the room (room 123) and the room had a very moldy/musty smell. So I sprayed some perfume and turned the A/C up to help take the smell out. The room 'looked' fairly clean. But boy were we wrong. First the sink didn't drain well at all and the toilet took almost 20 minutes to fill up. The shower curtain didn't fit the shower and it had a very slimy feeling to it. I refused to walk around without shoes on. My husband and I have bite marks all over our ankles and found little bugs on the walls and in the bed and on the toilet paper. The cleaning could have just been A LOT better. The size of the room was good. It had a microwave and fridge (we didn't use either of them) We went to Disney and just only slept there and checked out ASAP. When we pulled back in after going to Disney there was a cop car with its lights on in the parking lot. We heard nothing but sirens all night and people being loud. The walls are paper thin. The door didn't close all the way, you could see light through it. There was a guy in the morning in the parking lot who just walked around watching everyone being super creepy. I tried to like the place because they were friendly, but friendly doesn't run a hotel. We won't be going back, ever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes From Disney Attractions With Outdoor Pool, Kiddie Pool And Free Continental BreakfastDiscover comfort and convenience minutes from Walt Disney World when you stay at our Days Inn Kissimmee, FL, hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 4 with easy access to Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney, our Kissimmee hotel near Hollywood Studios is your Florida vacation hotel.Start your day with our free Daybreak continental breakfast and use free Wi-Fi to email pictures to your friends and family. Make a splash in our heated outdoor pool while your children enjoy our children’s pool. Our friendly, multi-lingual front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to help you with every aspect of your Florida getaway, and laundry facilities and ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking, add value. Our spacious guest rooms feature an in-room mini-refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV, and handicapped-accessible rooms are also available at our non-smoking Kissimmee, FL, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Kissimmee FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Beach Hotel Kissimmee
- Days Inn Kissimmee FL Florida