Very nice place to stay at if you don't want to stay inside Disney World, and want to budget yourself and a chance to eat out town with plenty of places to chose from up and down Rt. 192 Iro Bronson Hwy. Very clean rooms- comfortable beds- and generally nice staff. Not overly priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes From Disney Attractions With Outdoor Pool, Kiddie Pool And Free Continental BreakfastDiscover comfort and convenience minutes from Walt Disney World when you stay at our Days Inn Kissimmee, FL, hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 4 with easy access to Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney, our Kissimmee hotel near Hollywood Studios is your Florida vacation hotel.Start your day with our free Daybreak continental breakfast and use free Wi-Fi to email pictures to your friends and family. Make a splash in our heated outdoor pool while your children enjoy our children’s pool. Our friendly, multi-lingual front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to help you with every aspect of your Florida getaway, and laundry facilities and ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking, add value. Our spacious guest rooms feature an in-room mini-refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV, and handicapped-accessible rooms are also available at our non-smoking Kissimmee, FL, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Kissimmee FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Beach Hotel Kissimmee
- Days Inn Kissimmee FL Florida