our semi broke down and the shop brought us to this motel upon arrival on the outside it all looked good once we checked in in the room walls where dirty along with the carpet the room smelled of mold we told the gal at the front desk she said not much she could do at the moment due to up comming holiday was booked so we sucked it up, the pool was very dirty and moldy and the water smelled on one day the manager came out told everyone to get out of the pool and was very rude to the non hispanic guest, ice machines where all broke, and one day we thought the company paid the room they didnt and a man named Oscar told us we had thirty minutes to pay or get out i had my wife a three kids with me and one of the kids are handicap so we barrowed money to get it paid and had to stay several more days then they told us to get out because we over stayed our stay so we checked into the hotel next door due to the semi still in the shop, we noticed the staff and management at the days inn were all spanish and that all the none spanish families were disrespected and looked down upon we had talked to other residence that said the same thing also my boss called to pay for the room and the night clerk told him cant take his credit card again which they excepted the week before cursed him out and hung the phone up on my boss, the breakfast bar isnt what they advertise, if you are not spanish do not stay here because you will not feel welcome at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes From Disney Attractions With Outdoor Pool, Kiddie Pool And Free Continental BreakfastDiscover comfort and convenience minutes from Walt Disney World when you stay at our Days Inn Kissimmee, FL, hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 4 with easy access to Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney, our Kissimmee hotel near Hollywood Studios is your Florida vacation hotel.Start your day with our free Daybreak continental breakfast and use free Wi-Fi to email pictures to your friends and family. Make a splash in our heated outdoor pool while your children enjoy our children’s pool. Our friendly, multi-lingual front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to help you with every aspect of your Florida getaway, and laundry facilities and ample free parking, including large-vehicle parking, add value. Our spacious guest rooms feature an in-room mini-refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV, and handicapped-accessible rooms are also available at our non-smoking Kissimmee, FL, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Kissimmee FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Beach Hotel Kissimmee
- Days Inn Kissimmee FL Florida