We did a 4 night stay from July 22nd-26 and it was wonderful. We stayed in the 5900 bldg in a 1 bedroom villa. It was very clean and spacious. We originally booked a 2 bedroom, but after booking we were called and told only a 1 bedroom was available. We were concerned about the size, but when we saw the room size, it was more than enough for me, my wife and 9yr old daughter. It was a Disney trip so we didn't spend much time at the resort. We got in the pool one night. The hot tub was a bit dirty and crowded with kids.. but nothing terrible. We had to do the Time share presentation. We considered it, but when the salesman tried to pull a fast one we said no. If going to Disney, its better to drive and pay the $15 to park. The only recommendation is to upgrade the Tvs to flat screens. Old school TVs in a nice room is not a good look. Otherwise everything was terrific. New towels were delivered when requested as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa in Kissimmee, Florida, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious four-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities and dining options, your vacation is waiting at Westgate Town Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Alpha Holidays Limited, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Town Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa Kissimmee, Florida