Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa
US$259
US$252
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$75
ClarionHotels
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$103
QualityInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
US$208
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$121
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$159
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$107
US$409
Priceline
1,469 results
All reviewswater parkswan boatsmini golfmovie theaterwestgate ownersfull kitchenice cream shopwestgate lakesbedroom deluxewasher and dryerdisney parksjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakgreat amenitiesfitness centerlazy river
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Well, we had no intentions of purchasing any timeshares on this or any trips to Florida but fell so in love with the villa, we did. Yes, the check in was very long but they guided you and had plenty of comfy sofas.

We were invited to the breakfast the next morning and were greated by David King who was very helpful and knowledgable about the resort and interval. We always felt that we could just walk away with no pressure. There is a new water park being built that will increase the value of the property as an investment as well as another condo and crystal clear lake.

Our suite was exceptionally clean and beautifully updated.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brendad00
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Welcome to the Westgate Resort family! We’re so happy to hear you enjoyed everything our resort has to offer. We’re anticipating the launch of the new waterpark that will be on property as well! We’re glad our staff was helpful and knowledgeable. We look forward to providing you with many wonderful vacations in the future!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed at the resort during March break on an Interval timeshare exchange. The resort is well laid out and family friendly with several pools scattered around the resort. It's a short drive to the Disney parks so that is a bonus.

The service was average and so was the accommodation. Our family of four had to share one queen bed and one uncomfortable pull out bed.

The facilities are decent except there are no lights at the mini golf so it closes at sunset. Should install lights. One major pet peeve was that we had to pay for internet and it was only good for one device! Another annoying thing was being ambushed upon reception to attend a timeshare sales pitch and offering goodies as an incentive. I detest these!! We get them at many Interval resorts and we always avoid them. I refuse to waste half a day of my vacation for a sales pitch. We already have a timeshare ...that's why we're there! All in all it was OK but no WOW factor.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Va_K_Shin
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for briefly discussing your experience. We’re glad you enjoyed our family friend resort and convenient location. We take all our guests suggestions into consideration because we’re always looking to provide them with a fantastic stay. We are diligently working on many upgrades and new amenities in our property. We hope you come back and see what new things we have rolled out!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

we started our vacation planning in january from a facebook page that stated our room price plus 2 tickets to disney free with a tour, we were so excited! when we were done booking and received our confirmation there were no tickets attached to the package when i received a call back from the booking department they stated they could not change the plan because i had already paid even though they forgot to add the tickets, so fine i stated. i called ahead for early check in the said the room was ready when we went to check in and went to look at our room the twin beds they were the size of toddler beds not big enough for any adult over the size of 5ft! asked for a new room that my father could sleep on he is 6 ft didnt know we would have had to ask for something that fit the normal human! did i mention my parents are owners already! we spent the next 5 hours trying to get someone to assist us in getting a new room the only solution they offered was to pay another 225 for a bigger room! after 5 hours and being exhausted we choose this option after going through the next registration and getting to our next room to only find they still had given us the wrong room again! no two beds just one double ! and no compensation ! i believe anyone would be frustrated at this point and should be compensated with a credit of the extra funds paid as we still did not receive what we paid extra for in the end and noone wants to do anything about it they just say sorry!! we have wasted a day trying to check in of our vacation and ruined my husbands birthday to boot!!! any other place would have made this right by upgrading and giving us the tickets that were advertised in their ad! not to mention to bring the correction to their owners! and did i mention we had 4 other couples that we brought down with us? gave them all their names but noone cares! will wait to see how the answer this mess! calling corporate again today!

Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank Maria F
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I’m sorry to hear about the issues you had upon booking and with room accommodations. Please know that even though you had issues, we strive hard to provide our guests with a better stay. We would like to further discuss your issues with you. Please give us a call at 1-800-217-5076. We hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed at this resort for Spring Break with my family and this was a time share trade week. I was happy with the initial check in process which was fairly quick, but then I got walked over the to a person who told me about all the discounts on the grounds, discounted Disney tickets, etc. All my family had to do was attend a brief "Update and tour of the property". Of course, I knew this was going to be a high pressure sales presentation so I asked the lady, "is this the sales presentation?". She told me that it was an update and a tour and if we inquired about buying into a Westgate property, they would be able to offer me prices. The deception is very annoying. Is it too much to ask for for the representative to be honest? Of course if they were completely honest that this was strictly to sell a timeshare (or upgrade your existing timeshare) many would not attend. They also should be up front about the amount of time this will take which is several hours, not just 1 hours. A word of advice is to avoid all the free stuff unless you don't mind a several hour high pressure sales presentation. I glad I declined all of these sales presentations this time! Once I got past that part and found my way to the room, it was just fine. I did receive several other attempts throughout the week to attend a "free breakfast, etc." which I declined. I traded my week to enjoy a vacation, not spend several hours trying to be talked into buying another timeshare. The property has lots of pools which was nice although some had some dirt in the bottom of them. Went to pool #1 one evening at about 7 PM and was going to buy a beer at the poolside bar, but the lady said she just closed the bar. 7PM seemed early to close a pool side bar, but whatever. It was nice to have a grocery store and restaurant on site just in case you run out of groceries, etc. Sure, the prices were high, but I understand the convenience factor. I was extremely disappointed that this resort did not offer free internet! I was told that only owners can get free internet and since I traded weeks from another timeshare, I didn't qualify. I have never heard of any resort not providing free internet! My 2 bedroom unit itself was decent and the master bedroom was fantastic. The dishwasher in the kitchen was very cheap though and the racks were very weak and didn't push in or pull out very well. The screened in balcony and furniture was nice although I would have preferred a non ground floor unit. The location was very close to the Disney properties which was great! I am glad I had a rental car because the free shuttles were very limited in the departure and return times, making them not a viable option.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Dave S
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your response. We are a proud timeshare resort and welcome all guests to come and enjoy our resort. Our staff members ask our guests to participate in a tour to learn what Westgate Town Center has to offer. Participating is voluntary; we apologize if this was an issue during your stay. It is great to hear you enjoyed our units and convenient location. We hope you come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've never been so nickeled and dimed by a place before. All the great amenities they list cost $5 and up (way up)! In fact, they want $9.99 per day per EACH electronic device you use! To make it worse the 3G reception I had was horrible there. And they misrepresent things on line. We booked a one bedroom with a king bed, thought it had a washer/dryer and a stove. But was told we had a one bedroom studio which doesn't come with that stuff! Whoever heard of a one bedroom studio???

• Stayed: April 2014
9  Thank SusanO24
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We do have a lot of great amenities that our non-owners can partake in. We offer ala carte pricing or, if you wish, you can purchase an Activities Card to
get unlimited use of bikes, boats, mini golf and sports equipment, as well as access to the fitness center. We greatly encourage our guest to get this. Our WiFi for non-owners costs $9.95/day, but we give a very large discount if purchasing for the week. Different devices receive signals better or worse-we regret that you device did not get good reception.
We offer studios, one bedroom standards and one bedroom deluxes (and larger sizes) and the standard is near synonymous with the studio, except for the bedroom partition, thus the confusion. The studio has a full bed, the one bedroom standard a king or queen, and the one bedroom deluxe has a king size bed. The studio has no stove, the one bedroom standard has 2 burner stovetop, and the deluxe a full range. When booking online at our website, it will give you all the amenities listed on the side. If you book with us on the phone, our Reservation Specialists would be glad to review the unit amenities with you when you book again.
We hope you had a chance to enjoy our many amenities and close location to shopping, dining and the theme parks. It would be our pleasure to have you come back to visit again.

David