“Family Memories Which Will Last a Lifetime”
Children in the Pool
Master Bedroom #1 on 1st Floor - View 1 Master Bedroom #1 on 1st Floor from Bathroom
Check Availability
1/2 Bath on 1st floor
Laundry Room
High Chair
House Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 64 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Family Memories Which Will Last a Lifetime”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My husband and I took 3 of our grown children, their spouses and our grandchildren for a Disneyworld vacation. What a wonderful experience!
The house was lovely and very comfortable. It had plenty of room--and each family had a bathroom with one to spare! The house is close to Disney, and yet you can get away and use the pool--all to yourselves, grill burgers on the patio and just unwind. John Beck was a pleasure to work with--answering the many questions we had when coming from so far away with so many people of all ages. We also used the grocery delivery service--that was really convenient. We highly recommend this home and the experience it offered for a very reasonable price.

Tx
Reviewed 12 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

“Easter Vacation”
Reviewed 27 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Truly wonderful week. The home was convienent to all the differnt parks. It was nice to relax by the pool whether it was at the house or the pool by the club house. We had many wonderful home cooked meals rather than having to get expensive and not very good food at a park. We were able to have family come during our trip and be able to accomodate them and be very comfortable due to how roomy the home is.

Nicholasville
Reviewed 1 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything we needed and more”
Reviewed 16 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

This home had room for my whole family. A bedroom and bathroom for each couple and two rooms for the grand kids. We were very comfortable in the home. The pool and hot tub were very nice too. If we return to Orlando we will seek out this home again.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A beautiful home away ffrom home”
Reviewed 28 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Dear John;
Thanks so much for allowing us to share your home.The place is beautiful and comfortable in every respect.
With 6 wonderfully decorated bed rooms and 5 1/2 baths it was just right for my 13 year old daughter and myself LOL We had a great vacation in large part because of the comfort and convenience of your beautiful home. We hope to get back there soon.
Best Regards;
Ray

Luxury-minded travelers
“Our relaxing trip”
Reviewed 25 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We really enjoyed our stay, it was cozy and comfortable. we felt like we were home but more relaxed. We were close to all the parks and shopping.The pool was excellent and the jacuzzi was out of this world. especially when we came home froma park and wanted to take a dip. I find as adults though it would have been nice to have the pool run later,we got in late a couple of times and went swimming and the pool had stopped at 9pm. The house had everything that you could have needed. I think its very wise to have the thermostat at a certain temperature and monitored, but at times it would have been nice to have been able to turn it lower as it got very hot in the house, some people feel the heat more then others. All in all we really loved the place and im sure we will be back there again.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing