“A Perfect Way to Do Disney”
Children in the Pool
Master Bedroom #1 on 1st Floor - View 1 Master Bedroom #1 on 1st Floor from Bathroom
Check Availability
1/2 Bath on 1st floor
Laundry Room
High Chair
House Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 64 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect Way to Do Disney”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We've been to Disney multiple times, staying both on- and off-site, and this was the best way to be close to those parks and meet the needs of our family of five (with three adult-sized adolescents). Much less expensive than two hotel rooms, lots of space, and central to amusement parks, restaurants, and shopping. The resort was beautiful and the house very well-maintained. The owner and the resort staff were a pleasure to work with. We definitely would stay here again. My sons wanted me to especially stress that the beds were very comfortable and the jacuzzi was amazing.

“Great vacation rental”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My family and I loved the home! The location is perfect for going to the parks and shopping daily. The grounds are beautiful and it feels secluded in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Orlando.

We loved the spaciousness of the home and the pool. There were 8 adults and a 2 year old and we had plenty of room. The value of renting a home versus a hotel can't be beat. The home showed slight wear in the bathrooms but nothing major. In addition, we had trouble trying to figure out how to turn on some of the upstairs t.v.'s. but we were gone so much that it didn't make that big of a deal.

Many thanks to John for renting his beautiful home to us. All in all, we rated this as our best vacation ever and we are definitely thinking of returning next year for a longer time period!

Older travelers
“multi-family spring break”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

From the very start we were in awe of this home! It exceeded our expectations, having never rented a home before on vacation. Mr. Beck was very gracious through the telephone and through email. We so enjoyed his house and for a multi-family group of 13 people it couldn't have gone any smoother. The home was lovely and gave us plenty of living space and especially with people ranging in age from 2-69 everybody thoroughly enjoyed it and just had a wonderful stay. You definitely will be very lucky to have a chance to stay in this home for an extended time!

NJ
Reviewed 12 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NJ
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Home- Great Value”
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We stayed over New Years with six adults and three kids. We had way more room than we needed and we still paid less than we would have for three hotel rooms. The beds were comfortable and clean. Having King beds for all the adults was a great perk.

The house was clean and there were all the neccessary supplies available. We were able to cook most of our meals and saved a bundle. Pots and pans, as well as as the needed dishware were provided. We were also able to do laundry so we could pack lighter.

The pool was clean and the perfect size for the kids. The patio area was huge and we were able to have the whole family out with space to spare.

Now for what could be improved. The pans were a little old and hard to cook with, but still usable. There was not enough garbage bags for our nine people for seven days and the house is supposed to fit a lot more. The dish detergent provided was gone after two loads. And in our papers we were asked to wash the towels when we left but there was only enough detergent for one load. This was all minor- I just for some reason thought that we did not need to bring those things.

The pool was great. We used it and the spa every day. By the end of the week it was starting to get a little green. We saw the pool guy come and he treated the water and scrubbed it rather half-heartedly.

The area the home was in had everything. Stores, restaurants, and entertainment. We were 30 minutes from Universal and maybe 15 from Disney with the horrible traffic.

Overall, we had a great time in this home. The owner was easy to contact and was always available. I spoke to him about the pans and the lock he said they should be replaced- so that will be great for the next person. When we forgot something in the house after leaving and the owner made sure to have the house checked and had the items returned. He was very friendly. I would stay here again and would recommend this home and owner to anyone.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“12-12-12 : )”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

My family and I stayed here for my birthday which fell on 12-12-12 this year. I wanted a place we could all be together and celebrate. There were a lot of vacation rentals to choose from for sure, but John convinced us his was the best. The comment I heard the most from my family was "you did good Mom, we would stay here again in a minute." Beautiful well maintained resort. Easier to check-in than a hotel and much better amenities. Close to everything the area has to offer. The pool/spa made the week. It was a great gathering place for all generations and the perfect temperature always. The home is well built, you can't hear the other people in the house so everyone felt like they had their privacy. The bathrooms were clean the beds were comfortable. We hated to leave!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing