“Home away from home”
Children in the Pool
Master Bedroom #1 on 1st Floor - View 1 Master Bedroom #1 on 1st Floor from Bathroom
Check Availability
1/2 Bath on 1st floor
Laundry Room
High Chair
House Exterior
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

The house and grounds were lovely. Everything was clean and comfortable. It was a little far for Bike Week activities but had everything else conveniently located.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful & Relaxing ...”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I want to thank John for allowing us to stay inhis vacation home for the week in august. the plane ride was an adventure and problems getting there but finally when we reached the house at night it was very welcomining and relaxing. Amazing set up and lay out of the house. love the person in door pool and that you can use it any time you want and many rooms and space for everyone to enjoy a relaxing time. The location of house is about 10 min away from food places and shopping stores but you need a car t get places. The best thing about the house was that you felt like at home when you entered. Thaankyou again for lettings us stay . I would definetly consider staying again here in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect Way to Do Disney”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We've been to Disney multiple times, staying both on- and off-site, and this was the best way to be close to those parks and meet the needs of our family of five (with three adult-sized adolescents). Much less expensive than two hotel rooms, lots of space, and central to amusement parks, restaurants, and shopping. The resort was beautiful and the house very well-maintained. The owner and the resort staff were a pleasure to work with. We definitely would stay here again. My sons wanted me to especially stress that the beds were very comfortable and the jacuzzi was amazing.

“Great vacation rental”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My family and I loved the home! The location is perfect for going to the parks and shopping daily. The grounds are beautiful and it feels secluded in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Orlando.

We loved the spaciousness of the home and the pool. There were 8 adults and a 2 year old and we had plenty of room. The value of renting a home versus a hotel can't be beat. The home showed slight wear in the bathrooms but nothing major. In addition, we had trouble trying to figure out how to turn on some of the upstairs t.v.'s. but we were gone so much that it didn't make that big of a deal.

Many thanks to John for renting his beautiful home to us. All in all, we rated this as our best vacation ever and we are definitely thinking of returning next year for a longer time period!

Recommended for:
Older travelers
“multi-family spring break”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

From the very start we were in awe of this home! It exceeded our expectations, having never rented a home before on vacation. Mr. Beck was very gracious through the telephone and through email. We so enjoyed his house and for a multi-family group of 13 people it couldn't have gone any smoother. The home was lovely and gave us plenty of living space and especially with people ranging in age from 2-69 everybody thoroughly enjoyed it and just had a wonderful stay. You definitely will be very lucky to have a chance to stay in this home for an extended time!

NJ
Reviewed 12 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NJ
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing