“Christmas in Orlando 2017”
other traveller has booked this property
Disney World Fireworks view from vacation home windsor hills resort orlando area 6 bedroom resort private pool home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Disney World Fireworks view from vacation home
windsor hills resort orlando area 6 bedroom resort private pool home
Private Pool
southwest facing pool and spa
Lanai with 4 chairs and 2 loungers
bbq grill
game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey, video games
game room with table tennis topper on pool table
view from upstairs, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan Orlando vacation rental home
Orlando area vacation home--Living room
fireplace tv console
Open floorplan, dining, kitchen, living
kitchen
Kitchen with 8 seating dining table and 3 bar stools
master bath garden tub and shower
Master bath ensuite also includes shower plus garden tub
King bedroom upstairs shares bath with Pool and Mickey themed rooms
Mickey Mouse themed bedroom 2 twin beds and tv
2nd living space or convertible bedroom, 2 twins or king
Windsor Hills resort waterslide
Windsor Hills resort zero entry pool
Windsor Hills resort lobby
Windsor Hills resort clubhouse
Windsor Hills resort pool complex
Windsor Hills resort game room
Windsor Hills resort pool
Windsor Hills resort game room games
Windsor Hills resort pool area
Windsor Hills resort private movie theater
Fitness center
Poolside cafe & grill seating area
sundry shop
playground within short walk of house
castle complete with dragon
windsor hills resort playground
tennis
basketball
volleyball
Putting green (also right next door to Mystic Dunes golf course)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
k3lockets
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Christmas in Orlando 2017”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Home was just the perfect size for 2 adults and my 2 teen daughters. Very nice gated community with so many ammenities. Unit was nicely furnished and stocked with all the essentials. Location was EXCELLENT! A 3 minute drive to Super Wal-Mart, 4 mins to WAWA, and dining options all over!
Quick and Easy ride to any of the Walt Disney World parks, and a straight run to Universal Studios area.
We stayed 10 days in this property.

Only Con~ master bedroom bed was very hard & extremely uncomfortable.

27 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for your honest review and thanks for letting us know about the bed, we will look into all mattresses and make sure they are all updated as needed! It was awesome having your family, we look forward to working with you again and thanks so much for the review!
Brecksville, Ohio
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

25 Dec 2016
I was so happy to help you, and glad you enjoyed your stay!!! God bless and Merry Christmas!! Keep in touch on facebook and our site and be back in touch when you're ready for your next trip! www.FloridaParadiseVillas.com and https://www.facebook.com/floridaparadisevillas/
Bridget E
Euclid, Ohio
“"Awesome stay" at the Magical Mickey's House”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

This was our first family vacation together and it will not be the last. The Magical Mickey's house exceeded our expectations. It was so nice to have a washer and dryer available for use in the home. The kitchen had all the amenities I would have in my own kitchen and it was spacious. Everything in the home looked just like I saw it pictured online. I loved the large master-bedroom on the first floor with the large bathroom. The kids really loved the pool and so did I. Thank you Sherri for a wonderful experience beginning with your excellent customer service and your reassurance that everything would be ok. This was my first time renting a resort home and I was afraid that the house would not look like the advertisement on-line but I was wrong. When my family and I walked through the front door we were in "Awe" of the place. Thanks again Sherri and I will be referring you to my friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Apr 2016
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve your family and I look forward to many more years of service! Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. Many blessings! :)
Sherri C.
Tootieanb...
“Dreams do come true.”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our very first vacation to Florida. And our first house that we have ever rented. The house was amazing. Me my husband our three grown children and three of our grandkids and my brother had plenty of room. After being at the parks all day and coming home to that wonderful hotub just made it worth it. Not to mention the pool. We cooked out on the grill. After dinner we went out in the game room and had a great time. I loved how we were so close to the parks and to shopping. The kids loved the play ground also. Sherri was just the sweetest person and she answered any questions that I had. We had an amazing vacation. Thank you Sherri.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Apr 2016
I'm so glad you had a great time and thank you so much for your wonderful review, I look forward to working with you again in the future! God bless! :)
Sherri C
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

20 Jul 2016
Thanks for your review, it was a pleasure to work with you as well! Let me know if I can help you in the future!
franjack
Charleston, South Carolina
“Perfect Accommodation and So Close to Everything”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

MiMi and PaPa had ten children and grandchildren in this spacious home. Pool, spa, and optional grill made our down time a delight. Six bedrooms allowed us to stretch out and even get away for an occasional nap. Visited Leggoland, Disney, Epcot, Typhoon Beach, Universal, and Wonder Works.What a week. Everything is so close.

Our host Sherri, was magnificent. Responded to questions immediately and made us feel right at home. I find this to be a critical component of any holiday as I want to worry about having fun, not other issues.

Clubhouse and security also added to our enjoyment.

Travelling group: Extended Family
16 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, I am so glad I had the pleasure of helping you with this stay! I look forward to many more in the future. :)
Sherri Chasse
Raleigh NC
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
25 Jul 2015
I'm so glad you had a great experience staying in our home. I would love to help you in the future!!! If there are any concerns at all during your next stay, let us know immediately so we resolve anything you need the same day! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to working with you again very soon. God bless. Sherri
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing