First of the front desk clerk are far to nice for a wanna be resort for me this place should b called kissimmee dump. Rooms are disgusting I mean the housekeepers tries there hardest for this so call rooms to be clean but really what is there to clean the carpet are outdated, the tvs are far outdated, the pools are ok well one of them is and that is in orange blossom mind u the buildings are named after nice flowers but why? if the motel what should be called not resort is no where near being nice. yeah they are trying there hardest to get the hotel up and ready but why rent it. Instead of wasting money in plants and the outside of the hotel they should be wasting money in the rooms and there employees should be getting paid wonderful for even staying in this dump to work I feel so bad for all the employees that are even working in this place. Who is the owner? I mean like really do he even care about his employees there front desk looks like if they going to a funeral all dressed in black no color at all I mean a Resort Employees should have nice uniforms with color or just nice clothing with like button down shirts or something but Black omg. I have seen hotels and motels where there front desk clerks are dressed to impress and what I mean by that I mean colors. The lobby is amazingly huge and beautiful now that I am not gonna lie about the bathroom in the lobby are nice so here u are thinking that damn this lobby is great I cant wait till i get to the room ...so i get to the room and is like wtf is this tv on top of dresser drilled in to the dresser wut a joke and the carpet is terrible. so i decided to walk the hotel premises and the convention center and so call paradise are better than the rooms.Hold up something to put out there also I heard that they have not gotten paid now i dont know if its true but if it is I feel bad for the family if they even have family they should not be working here this place should be shut down and get re-opened when its fully operational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orlando Sun Resort and Convention Center in the world's friendliest city, steps from Disney World Resort Park, Sea World, Universal Studio and Legoland. A spectacular renovation in progress has placed the Orlando Sun Resort and Convention Center at the top of the list of Kissimmee and Orlando's favorite hotels for business and leisure travel. Surround yourself with the classic attractions of Orange and Osceola Counties, museums, dining, & beyond. With spacious accommodations this Kissimmee hotel invites you to discover the convenience of our landmark setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Orlando Sun Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Sun Hotel Kissimmee
- Orlando Sun Resort & Convention Center Kissimmee, Florida