Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$86
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$112
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$125
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$316
US$264
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$60
US$54
Hotels.com
2,905 results
All reviewstower roomsmokehouse grilldisney parksfree shuttlecoffee machinefresh towelsstaying at this hotelheated pooldelifireworksponderosatheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We booked 3 rooms for 2 nights. I requested a handicapped room due to my husband being in a wheelchair. Another room for my son and his 2 young daughters and the third for a friend and her son. Our room was NOT handicap accessible. They only removed the door for this room. My husband had a difficult time trying to get into the bathroom. Found out after going to the front desk, they offer full handicapped rooms. Very disapointing. One of the beds in our son's room was made up with a blanket with holes in it. Really? When housekeeping makes up the bed, they didn't notice it? The carpets stunk and the pillows were smelly. My girlfriend requested new pillows. I thought they charged too much ($71.00) for what we got. I've stayed in hotels for $35.00 a nite and would compare this one to one of those. I know rates change. The restaurant was good. Yes, it was close to Disney, however, we will not be back. On the upside, the reservations clerk was VERY nice and helpful and so was the front desk staff.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Great location ( next to Disney, Premium outlet Vineland), great service and very polite people.
We have gotten grate taxes also, call Reinaldo Alvarez, he is a great, handsome and efficient manager, and he will certainly help you with everything you need.
The room was huge, clean and the bed was awesome!
Hope you enjoy too!!!
Bye
Ana e Alex from Brazil

Room Tip: Talk to Reinald, and he will help you to choose
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ana Claudia C
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Booked here as it's an inexpensive hotel with decent reviews, and it was pretty much exactly what we were hoping for.
First off, biggest positive is the location. Unless you're staying in the Disney World resort area, don't think there's any hotels closer to the parks than this. Really quick drive to any of the parking lots.
Room was fine. Tiles in the bathroom were a little oldish and the white color was getting a little dirty looking, but really, overall (especially for the price) it was fine. Beds were comfy and clean. We booked in the Tower to get WiFi and the connection was really good, no issues there.
Can't really think of anything else to say. Wouldn't expect a luxury resort if you're booking, but if you're on a budget going to Disney World, can't recommend it more!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 25 February 2012

After a disappointing experience at a local very popular 2-star hotel with cockroach filled rooms and a shower head that flew across the bathroom and knocked me on the head I decided to upgrade my stay on this vacation. I tried the Ramada Gateway and... OMG! Firstly they have courteous, friendly, well spoken hotel staff. Secondly I had booked my room online but checked in late and there were no more value rooms. so guess what ? my room was upgraded I had a fridge, a microwave and I got to stay in one of the deluxe rooms in the main building and all this with no hassle.This is the place to stay with kids. You dont spend much and the area was great. Ramada Gateway I will surely be staying here again. Special thanks to Reinaldo Alvarez and Natalie for making my family's vacation a special one.

2  Thank J S
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My husband and his Mom and myself stayed here recently for 19 nights in the older, motel section, of the hotel. We have stayed both on and off Disney property for many visits to the Orlando area and found this to be unbeatable for the value. Our room was plenty big enough for the three of us to spread out all our stuff, comfortable big beds, two very nice pool areas and a lovely courtyard that we sat out in and enjoyed coffee many times. Restaurant is okay, but the take out place was the best!!! Any staff that I encountered, from front desk to food service to housekeeping was extremely nice and friendly and helpfull. We were even, at arrival, given an upgrade from parking view to pool view and that was awesome. We arrived a full day early due to trying to beat weather here in the northeast and they were great about putting us in the same room so we wouldn't have to change the next day. Can't beat how close to Disney it is!!!!!!!! Dunkin Donuts nearby. Not far to anything you need such as a WalMart or Target or Publix. If we don't end up moving to Florida in the next 6 months like we'd like to, we'd end up staying here again for our next trip.

2  Thank KristinaV_12