Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$230
US$203
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$315
US$259
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
  • Restaurant
US$299
US$263
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$112
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$140
Agoda.com
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$61
US$56
Travelocity
2,901 results
All reviewstower roomsmokehouse grilldisney parksfree shuttlecoffee machinefresh towelsstaying at this hotelheated pooldelifireworksponderosatheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We just stayed here for a game convention and it worked out perfect for us. The hotel is a little bit "old" and, as a result, shows a bit of "wear" in some places. But it's a fine place to stay.

It was clean. Everything worked. The staff was really efficient. And since the convention was at the hotel, it was the perfect place to stay.

If somebody told me that I was going to be spending a few nights at this hotel I would be totally fine with that. It's a good place and it was a good value.

Room Tip: We stayed in the tower. Not sure how the other rooms are, but ours were fine.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank davechri
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My cousin and I got an Eversave coupon for $50/night for this hotel and it included a free breakfast buffet. We took our boys and spent two nights and hit the Disney parks which were so close by. It was easy to hit the parks and come back for a pool break mid day. My cousin and I decided to extend our stay a few more days and Jennifer Mendez was so helpful with letting us keep our room and not moving us around into any other rooms. I emailed her the additional Eversave coupons that I got and she handled all the rest for me, she was great! Chef Bobby made our kids fresh eggies and cheese in the morning which was so nice and helpful. Our waitress Robin made sure that we had our coffees and that our boys had their milk and juice first thing as we sat down. The room wasn't fabulous but it was clean and we had a fridge and a microwave and that was really all that we needed. The Disney parks were minutes away and so was Publix. I recommend this hotel to everyone travelling to the area and I do plan on staying here again.

Room Tip: The tower rooms are nicer.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SabrinaRo
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I booked two weeks in Kissimmee at a reasonable price with the main purpose of visiting the theme parks & not to spend much time at the hotel. After reading the previous reviews we didn't have high expectations.

Upon arrival we were directed to one of the "motel" type rooms, quite a distance from the main reception & near the rear pool. To be honest this part of the hotel felt too remote with a long walk in a dark car-park that didn't feel safe. The room was dated, a bit scruffy with little security & single glazing. After discovering there was no lockable safe in the room we decided to inquire about the "tower".

The receptionist gave me a key to an empty tower room, which did feel more secure. We had no choice but to pay an extra $20 per day for the room change. The Tower room had a much better view, with some of the theme parks visible in the distance. However the room was still very dated, it felt damp, the carpet didn't feel clean (under the beds were filthy) the curtains felt grubby & the window was greasy & smeared. The toilet blocked twice, but was seen to promtly and the maid did her best with daily visits replenishing towels & coffee.

I found a HUGE bug in the bathroom, as big as my thumb! One night I felt something crawling up my arm in bed - I shook it off and jumped out of bed...nothing was to be found until several days later we discovered we had a lizard living in the room! We decided to leave it be, in the hope it would eat any bugs!

The reception area had a very sombre atmosphere, everybody looked miserable.

The "sports" bar was a joke! It lacked any ambience what-so-ever. One young barman in particular was very sullen and uninterested. We only went in there twice but walked passed it many times & it rarely had any customers.

The Pool area was adequate, but didn't feel particularly clean.

The restaurant was ok, the waiter/waitress VERY enthusiastic. We decided to get cerial and eat breakfast in our room instead of the restaurant which saved $10 per person per day and a few inches on our waist lines!

The diner was overpriced and offered little in the way of nourishment.

As I stated at the beginning of this honest and factual review we were not there to spend time at the hotel, we just wanted somewhere to sleep / shower & spend the majority of our time out & about. If I had wanted somewhere to relax, feel pampered and laze around the pool I would NOT have booked this hotel.

It served its purpose for what we needed, but there are many areas in need of improvement.

Room Tip: Tower Rooms are a must. (but haggle the cost)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paulandkar
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I spent 2 weeks here. I cant believe the bad reviews. rooms were cleaned daily. we were offered on a few occasions to join the manager/guests for a complimentary drink. The pool(s) are both decent size, the deli serves quick reasonably priced food, location is fantastic, I was really worried after reading reviews but PLEASE DONT BE PUT OFF, the rooms may be slightly dated decor wise but they are clean and kept cool by the air con. We didnt upgrade to a tower room but still managed to see the fireworks from Disney and Universal. We will defo be back,

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank scott m
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We’d booked a relatively inexpensive deal in the ‘promo rooms’ – this basically means the motel type part of the hotel which is kind of a chalet type of accommodation. There’s also a tower, and you can upgrade for $20 a night.

On arrival we were amused by what we dubbed ‘the granny flat’, it was ramshackle, but bearable. We hadn’t had high expectations for the hotel in the first place so didn’t mind too much. Plus our door opened straight out onto the pool which was convenient. Until it rained.

Ok so at this point it should also be noted that our holiday was tainted by 10 days of unbroken rain, which would have been bad enough, had the dampness not seeped into the room and left everything wet. The bed sheets.. our clothes, things were going mouldy and we just couldn’t get dry. It wasn’t a leak as such, more that the room couldn’t keep the damp air out.

We barely slept because of the dampness and the ineffectual and noisy air conditioning. We woke at 5.55am every morning because the caretaking staff would start yelling at one another outside the door and wheeling these thunderous trolleys about which shook the whole room. Then around 7am, on the non-rainy days people with children start to gather around the pool so there’s no sleep after that.

One night there was a wedding going on, and there was a lot of noise right outside our room until 4am, which meant we only got an hour or so of sleep before the trolleys started rumbling again. We’d called reception about 3am to complain about the noise, and they’d conceded that they’d had a lot of complaints that evening but couldn’t do anything about it. I felt really sorry for the unrested parents taking their sleepy children to Disneyland the next day.

Most nights we could also hear our neighbours having raucous sex. Apart from that, the water that came from the taps was tepid and foulsmelling. Oh and they didn’t clean our room once for three days.

So we complained and were given the option to upgraded (at a price) and yes the tower rooms are much better – better, but not great. The toilet didn’t flush and we asked twice for it to be fixed but no-one ever came. The electricity was out for 12 hours one night when there was a storm.

As for the location of the hotel, well it’s very close to Disneyland, so if that’s your only objective it might be worth it. Apart from Disneyland it’s pretty much just 50 miles of swamp, with a main road running down the middle of it. On that road is 12 miles of every conceivable fast food establishment on repeat, and little else (you may need some kind of vitamin injection before you go home). At the end of that road, is this hotel.

You’re 200 miles from the nearest beach. And don’t even consider going there without a car. Nobody just ‘walks down the street’ and just try nipping across the road for a loaf of bread without getting mown down by a badly-driven hummer.

If you’re really keen on staying in that area, there are some really nice resorts a short drive away – worth the extra. We were never planning to stay more than a few days at this hotel until the rain grounded us, if we’d knows we would get stuck there, we would have chosen more wisely.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the tower rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple