We stayed in a Tower Room which are the best ones in the hotel. We have heard that the ones round the pool and the motel kind of rooms are dark and musty. We stayed here for 2 weeks and must say found it very comfortable, we had breakfast on one day as we found that the restaurant just up the road was less than half the price for an all you can eat buffet. The staff were helpful when we needed any help and the bar staff were friendly too. We went to the karaoke each Saturday night which was good fun. The restaurant did do nice food and catered to our individual needs too. The little diner was good for a snack and a drink and was reasonable in price too. We were close to Disney and a little further from the other attractions but still managed to get to places within about 20 mins. We didn't use the shuttles as we ended up getting a car. When we looked at the times we found that bus times were not really matched well with the park times, one of them was an hour after the park had closed.
Our Room consisted of 2 double beds which were comfortable, there was a little kitchen area with a fridge, microwave and coffee machine which was good and the bathroom was just about big enough. The drawer space and wardrobe space was good as we managed to get 2 weeks worth of clothes for 4 of us put away. If i go back i would probably stay more towards international drive though as this is ideal for Disney however we would not be visiting there again, we would be visiting Universal and seaworld etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Univesal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Oulets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee Gateway Florida