Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$304
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
ComfortInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$115
QualityInn
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$125
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
US$129
US$111
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$61
US$56
Travelocity
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$203
TripAdvisor
2,905 results
All reviewstower roomsmokehouse grilldisney parksfree shuttlecoffee machinefresh towelsstaying at this hotelheated pooldelifireworksponderosatheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Before booking I read a lot of reviews, some good some bad. My stay was good. I will be returning. Housekeeping could do a little better job, there were several hairs in the bathroom, one in the sheets, everything else is good.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank AndreaLK
Reviewed 25 October 2013

If you want a simple hotel close to Disney Parks, Ramada Kissimmee Gateway shall be considered. There are no luxury, but it is in good conditions regarding the price paid.

I traveled with my wife and a son (9y) and everything was OK, but the breakfast. As we are Brazilians and used to another kind of morning meal. So, if don't mind take the breakfast at hotel, otherwise use the installations at room (refrigerator, microwaves oven and hot water) to prepare your own breakfast.

The hotel has its shuttle service to Disney Parks, but you will depend on the times that it is available. So, if you have a car, don't hesitate in use it. Transit at Florida is easy, as everything is planned for cars, so, even if you had never driven in USA (as me) it won't be difficult to get used to do so.

Reception people are kindly gentle and check in / out was quick and easy.

For those who want to have order sent to hotel, they charge US$5 for package.

There is also a tickets service for Disney / Universal Parks. They have a good price, but avoid the offer to visit time share presentations. They will try to convince you to go, but is time waste. I fell at this trap other place... remember, your time is precious there. So use it to visit the parks and see the shows.

There are no kids activities at hotel. So go to Disney / Universal Parks!!!

Have a nice trip.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the "new" tower. It's is not really new, but rooms are quite good. I didn't stay at old installation, as other peers' reviews indicated me to move to the tower at check in. You can on only choose tho move to tower at check in, not during booking.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed overnight for a Disney Trip in October 2013. It is very very close to Disney. The property has 2 types of rooms. The Tower which is hotel like and a 2 story outside motel like. We were booked in the motel like rooms. I do not usually like to stay with my door facing the outdoors but I have to say that it was very quiet! I have stayed in much nicer hotels and had noise; so this was a plus.

Now you do get what you pay for; I was only needing to sleep there one night, coming it after midnight and leaving the next morning so this was fine. The hotel was clean but stale smelling and needed much much updating. The outlets would not hold a plug in them! The beds were comfortable.

Would I stay again; yes if I only needed to sleep and then get up; not for any extended visit.

The hotel staff at the front desk were nice enough. Nothing special, not much talking or welcoming, just checked me in. You also will get $50 dollars applied to your card that says it takes up to 10 days to refund just so you know. The lobby area looked nice and had a gift shop that was closed {not sure if that is smart}.

There was a fridge and nice TV though we did not watch it. The bathroom was clean but dated.

So if you want a short stay or you like a hotel that I consider a 2 star hotel {to me a 4 star is Gaylord Palms} then this is a good price. If you want a longer stay or even a nice hotel keep looking then. As I said I will return is I only want to sleep the night.

Room Tip: Outdoor rooms are quiet at night
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel was part of a package deal with JetBlue. Not sure if this was the reason for the lack of service but not one person went out of there way to welcome us and give us the knowledge to truly enjoy our stay. First off there was no book in the room to tell what local happenings food etc were in the area. There was a Manager's Reception which we did not find out about until 7 days after being there and we found out about this only from another guest. Dining room wait staff did not seem inrested in waiting on anyone. Not very friendly. The only friendly person was the hostess. We had breakfast vouchers which seemed to annoy the staff when we did not pay for the up grade. Wake up call was a difficult thing to get. Too many dislikes to name in this review! Would not reccommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013