The Orlando Visitors Center (timeshare head hunters) booked our stay at Ramada Grand on John Young before our cruise.. terrible experience. MOLD, RUDE STAFF, BAD BREAKFAST. A couple from Argentina actually were assaulted in the parking lot.
When we returned we were moved to the Ramada Gateway, in Kissimmee. It had all we needed. Clean rooms, great food, safe security guarded property. LETISHA at the front desk was amazing, I swear she was there 24/7. Robin our waitress for breakfast was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Gateway, one mile from the gates of Walt Disney World®, is a designated Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel and close to other popular tourist attractions such as Sea World Orlando and Universal Adventure .Our high-rise, deluxe rooms feature the convenience of microwaves, double sinks, hair dryer, iron and board with panoramic views. If you prefer more modest accommodations, stay in our standard Inn rooms - providing views of our covered garden area and tropical landscaped pools. Complimentary scheduled transportation daily to Walt Disney World®, Sea World, Universal Adventure and Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Kissimmee Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Gateway Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Kissimmee
- Ramada Hotel Gateway
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Orlando
- Ramada Plaza Gateway Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Ramada
- Ramada Kissimmee Gateway Florida