Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$86
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
US$259
US$232
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$115
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$153
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$114
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$419
2,941 results
All reviewstower roomsmokehouse grilldisney parksfree shuttlecoffee machinefresh towelsstaying at this hotelheated pooldelifireworksponderosatheme
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights at the end of March and booked only a few days before travelling at eBookers. Paid £150 for 3 nights which also included car hire from Dollar during my stay. The car was collected and returned from/to the Airport and was a Mid-Size (Dodge Avenger) and included all taxes, insurance, etc during my stay.

On arrival at the hotel I was quickly checked in and requested a recently remodelled room. I was told that they were only available in the Main Tower and I was in the Inn Style rooms. I was offered to upgrade to the tower room for $10 per night and accepted. The room was nice, clear and I felt safe. The free wifi was always reliable and there's lots of car parking spaces with security active during the day. The bed was comfortable and there were no noise issues duper in my stay. I had a corner room (1201) on the second floor and was worried that I might be disturbed during the stay due to the close proximity to the car park and the large picture windows in the room. This was not the case! I would say that the rooms have been remodelled on a budget, not a surprise with recent economic environment, but they are still clean, and safe, even if they still have microwave from the 70's!

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, especially for the price paid, either on my own or when travelling with my family. It's really close to the Disney parks and not far from I4 on the 192. I didn't use the hotel facilities, restaurant, pool, etc so can't comment on them. There is a 24Hr Perkins across the road which was good for breakfast, especially if you've travelled from Europe and tend to be awake about 5am for the first day or so due to the time zone difference. Plenty of other restaurants locally too.

Tip: Rooms ending 01 (I.e. 1201-1801) are corner rooms. They are no bigger than the other rooms but appear bigger due to the large corner window and they get the sunshine in the afternoon/evening.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank swayze2626
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My boyfriend and I booked this hotel last-minute for a 2 night stay over spring break, we went to Disney World for 2 days. It wasn't awful, and was fine for the inexpensive price, but certainly wasn't anything special.

PROS:
- Location: It is literally 8 minutes from Disney World - can't get much closer(without staying on
property).
- Clean: Was clean - no bugs, hair, dirt, etc.
- Cheap: It was definitely cheap enough!
- Housekeeping: We were only there for 2 nights, but the housekeeping still came and made our
beds and cleaned, etc. (No DO NOT DISTURB sign though)
- Pool/Courtyard Area: beautiful, clean looking pool, nice area

CONS:
- Room Location: We booked with hotels.com and were put in the motel part of the hotel, as far
in the back as you could possibly get.
- Safety: The door lock worked, but the deadbolt was broken. Being in the back of the complex
didn't make us feel too safe.
- Condition: The room was definitely old. The shower leaked. They gave us a mini-fridge, but it
was the rattiest looking thing ever - the door was dirty looking and it was very old - but it
kept our food and drinks cold.
- Beds: Not very comfy; very hard/firm

I wouldn't say don't stay here, but I don't think I would again personally.

Room Tip: If you book with a value site (like hotels.com) you'll be in the older, motel-like part
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha M
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was our 3rd year here and we just love it. Staff is wonderful and the General Manager is the best We love staying right next to the pavilion and pool. Our room was great stayed 8 nights we come down for Braves Spring Training. Andy keep up the good work!!!
Thank you. We will see you next year

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Spanky1964
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This is a very good hotel at a very good price. Friendly and helpful staff who pay attention to your needs.

The owners are investing in renovating the rooms. We had a non renovated room but it was clean and comfortable.

This is a "pet friendly" hotel and the one time pet fee of $50. Per stay is reasonable if you stay more than 4 days since most places charge $15 per day! If you have a "well behaved" pet, you will find this hotel a very good for your pet.

The bar is well stocked and the hotel has some very good specials that make other hotels' " happy hour" pale by comparison! A new appetizer menu is available in the Bar and a new full menu is available in the hotel restaurant. The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, but you can also order "à la carte"

There are two pools but only the larger one is heated. This of course does not make much of a difference in the summer months.

I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francis A
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The staff were friendly and helpful, but this hotel is in DIRE need of renovations. Our room smelled of mildew, the refrigerator didn't function, the carpet was probably 15 years old, the pillows were lumpy (like the batting was broken down internally) and the television was probably 20 years old. I haven't seen a 19" RCA tube model in many, many years as most of them are in landfills. I found three broken railings at stairwells and the list goes on. At some point it was a nice hotel - many years ago, It is about 10 minutes drive from Disney which is great and there are many other restaurants and hotels nearby if you don't want the $10 per person breakfast buffet. . There is even another Ramada with a heated indoor pool across the street. We only paid $59 for a Thursday night so I didn't expect too much but considering how many new hotels there are this one was pretty poor. There was a brand new Knights in up the street for $39.00 per night. I would not stay here again. Anyone giving this more hotel more than a two star rating either has never stayed in a nice hotel, or is extremely forgiving and certainly not giving any potential guests fair warning.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family