“Very hospitable but have to watch your back.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very hospitable but have to watch your back.”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We have been staying at the Villa 7 Dwarfs for the past 6 years. We like the security and the accommodations but to not care for having to "watch your back".
What I mean by that is being careful not open windows, blinds, closet doors, windows etc with the fear of damaging something or finding something already damaged/ missing and being blamed/charged for the item.

Having to do a check of the unit before even settling down and reporting the deficiencies right away for fear of being blamed for something is unsettling.
and takes the experience of the wonderfulness of the vacation away.
Going into the reservation with a "defensive" attitude is not welcomed.

Finding things that don't work and having the fear of possibly being blamed and charged for the problem leaves me and other families with a different feel -- happiness is not there-- defensiveness is there instead. That does not make for a good start of a vacation.

Going into a hotel -- we are not asked to inspect, count, etc.

other than that, once the problems or initial fears have been brought forth and reported, the accommodations are wonderful.

I hope this helps.
Debbie Koochi
Oahu Volleyball Club
Honolulu, Hawaii

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

From the moment we talked with the rep at advantage to the time we left, we had nothing but good things happen. Great, friendly rental staff. Location was fantastic. 10 minutes from Disney. Clean, great on site facilities. Very nice place to stay. Will definately rent again from advantage and at seven dwarfs.

Older travelers

nj
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a very relaxing and enjoyable time in our condo.”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We stayed at the 7 Dwarfs with our tennis teams and the accomodations were perfect for us. We have been there 5 years in a row and never had anything go wrong.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Alabama
Reviewed 23 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
1 8444606779
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing