“It was great”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Looks like the 80's smells like the 80's hasn't been clean since”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This place was beyond dirty when we arrived. No toilet paper and only 1 bag for the trash. When we asked for another bag and toilet paper they told us we had to buy it. The beds were itchy carpet was dirty, out of my stays in Orlando this had to be the worst one. Not worth the price, need some serious upgrading to do to not only the house but the rude staff.

Rugged travelers
Tampa
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“worst experience in my life!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We arrived at the house on wensday night from the outside it was beautiful... we went inside everything looked ok...but there was no toilet paper, ac unit was not cold at 75 and u could not move the temperature. .. and it was hot inside the house. Next morning I go to the reservation, they made me pay extra fees that were not said or stipulated in the agreement of rental.. paid 99.00 for cleaning fee, but noone ever went to clean, paid 250 of deposit and they only return 230 in 1 month after we leave the house. Ridiculous... my kids wanted to get in the pool the pool was oily and slimy and dirty filthy... management is poor reported everything and nothing was ever done...by far the worst experience I will never ever rent with them again...I rather pay more and get my money worth...

“It was great”
Reviewed 26 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

My experience there was wonderful!! My kids loved it the pool was alil cold but my kids loved it!!

A romantic getaway
Shrewsbury
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

San Antonio
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Location was great,house is great but could use a fresh paint job.
Convenient quiet neighborhood.Second time staying in this house.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing