“We had a wonderful vacation staying at this...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

A Tripadvisor Member
“We had a wonderful vacation staying at this wonderful home!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Oaktree is a really great house in a really great location! It took us 5-10 minutes to get to all of the Disney parks without fail. It was a lot closer to the parks than we thought it would be. There are tons of grocery stores and two Wal-Marts withing minutes for easy shopping. The house itself was perfect for our family of four. It would easily sleep 8 and not be too crowded! We probably wouldn't have survived 5 days at Disney World in a cramped, tiny hotel room! Gemstone was a great choice for us!

Had a little trouble with the pool temperature but Gemstone tried everything they could do to resolve the problem and when they couldn't get the temp up to a warm level, they refunded the money we paid for the heated pool. Great business to support!

Date of stay: November 2012
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
A Tripadvisor Member
“very peacefull and relaxing”
Reviewed 23 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The nieghbourhood was quiet and the house was clean and well maintained. The home had every thing that we needed and the kids enjoyed the playstation and the T.V.s in all the rooms. We really enjoyed the screened in pool both in the morning and after a long day at the parks. The location was super, it was close to all the shopping that we needed.

We really had a great time and would stay again. We have been telling all our friends and family to give it a try because they wiil not be disappointed.

Sal

Date of stay: July 2012
People with disabilities
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I was treated very well when I up to check in. Every question was answered. While staying at the house, there was never a time that I felt like it was not my own home. Everything I needed or wanted was avery short drive. (5 minutes).

Date of stay: June 2012

Date of stay: December 2011
Older travelers
“Oaktree - Feb 2012”
Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We enjoyed our stay at this property very much. The location was convenient, the house was clean and very comfortable. The pool and jacuzzi were a nice feature. The neighborhood was quiet with the exception of planes passing overhead quite frequently. The planes seem to stop at night so it didn't disturb anyone's sleep.
A couple of notes for future guests: The game room is actually the garage. My son had a blast in the game room but travelers in the summer may find it a little warm in there. The Jacuzzi was cold the first night, make sure to tell the property management to up the temperature prior to your arrival.

Date of stay: February 2012
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.