“great w/2 minor glitches”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great w/2 minor glitches”
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

When we walked in we were well pleased. The pictures don't show how spacious it is. We were comfortable until we ran out of toilet paper and trash bags. No extra rolls anywhere! We also will get the heated feature with pool next time. Yes, there will be a next time.

Your age range 45-54
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Everything was as advertised and more. We had a great vacation and enjoyed our relaxation at the rental home. I have already informed co-workers of the gemstone Way to Stay.

Your age range 65+
Crestview Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Liked best: The accomidations
Liked least: no grill
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean big house with great kitchen and great heated pool”
Reviewed 9 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Only negative thing was a fan in the ceiling, probably a fan used by air conditioner, that made an annoying noise. This didn't affect us because we are not noise sensitive people but I could bet quite a few guests would complain about it. We reported it but it was not dealt with.
But on the other hand - we got a new washing machine and we were really happy about that - thank you!!!

“great location”
Reviewed 26 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The house was very comfortable,there was 8 of us that stayed and we found it to be very cozy.It was very close to Disney and not to far from Universal studios .There was lots of restraunts and stores just up the street maybe 5 minutes away.The pool in the backyard was very nice after a long day overall I would rent this house again.It seemed to be a good neighborhood and pretty quiet also.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
WI
Reviewed 19 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice house, great location, but the interior of home needs work.”
Reviewed 20 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Very nice house, great pool and a great location, but the owners need to update the interior. Beds were uncomfortable. Kitchen had nice dinner ware, but no serving pieces. Silverware was in poor quality, as well as the pots/pans. Only 2 wine glasses and it is advertised for 10 people! Washing machine was fine, but dryer took forever, needs service. Carpets were very dirty and stained. Pool area was lovely, but again, there is not enough seating for "10" people.
I would not stay or recommend the house to anyone, unless the interior had some upgrades.

Management Response
20 May 2010
As always we are disappointed when any of our properties receive a poor review. Had any of the issues regarding the kitchenware been brought to the attention of our office during the guests stay, we would have been happy to address their issues. Our housekeeping manager did check the kitchenware after receiving this review and found all to be in satisfactory order. Since we know people have different expectations, again we would have been happy to replace had the guest addressed their concerns to the office during their stay. We have added a new set of wine glasses.
Regarding the beds, everyone has different needs when it comes to bed firmness. We do carefully collect opinion on beds from our guests. When we find three or more comments regarding the comfort of the beds, we do ask the owners to look into replacements. We have managed this home for 6 years now, this is the first time in 6 years we have had a negative comment on the beds.
At inspection, the carpet did require cleaning. This was missed by our housekeeping staff. The carpets are cleaned on a regular basis and sometimes it is impossible to get a carpet cleaning done in between reservations. Again, had the guest addressed this with our office, we would have been happy to schedule a cleaning while they were out at the parks.
Lastly, concerning the seating in the pool area, there is only so much room on a pool deck. This home has a table with four chairs and two sun loungers. This is the typical compliment of pool seating for a pool deck of this size. If we had seating for ten, there would be no room to move on the deck!
Again, we take it to heart when someone has a less than ideal stay with us. I only wish these guests would have given us a chance to address their issues while they were still here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;