“Great experience and lots of room!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience and lots of room!”
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

This was our first experience in renting a home for vacation. Gemstone properties are great to work with and they make every attempt to make your rental/vacation a memorable one. Home was adequate. Location was good. Only complaint is that there was only one garbage bag and 1 roll of TP per bath. Need to post garbage pickup times. Although given security code, system would not arm. Would definitely contact them again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“great w/2 minor glitches”
Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

When we walked in we were well pleased. The pictures don't show how spacious it is. We were comfortable until we ran out of toilet paper and trash bags. No extra rolls anywhere! We also will get the heated feature with pool next time. Yes, there will be a next time.

Your age range 45-54
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Everything was as advertised and more. We had a great vacation and enjoyed our relaxation at the rental home. I have already informed co-workers of the gemstone Way to Stay.

Your age range 65+
Crestview Florida
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Liked best: The accomidations
Liked least: no grill
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean big house with great kitchen and great heated pool”
Reviewed 9 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Only negative thing was a fan in the ceiling, probably a fan used by air conditioner, that made an annoying noise. This didn't affect us because we are not noise sensitive people but I could bet quite a few guests would complain about it. We reported it but it was not dealt with.
But on the other hand - we got a new washing machine and we were really happy about that - thank you!!!

“great location”
Reviewed 26 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The house was very comfortable,there was 8 of us that stayed and we found it to be very cozy.It was very close to Disney and not to far from Universal studios .There was lots of restraunts and stores just up the street maybe 5 minutes away.The pool in the backyard was very nice after a long day overall I would rent this house again.It seemed to be a good neighborhood and pretty quiet also.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
WI
Reviewed 19 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing