“Great Value Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Value Home”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This is a spacious home that accommodated our large family. The house has ample room. I would recommend updating living room furniture. The beds in several of the rooms could also use more comfortable mattresses. Overall, we found the home met our needs.

“perfect”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Everything went as expected. No surprises. All utilites
were functional inter alia swimming pool etc

OH

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“very enjoyable”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The whole process was seamless with me being informed a week in advance of my stay of directions to the home, entry codes to the home and emergency numbers to call. The home is spacious and comfortable with a huge well stocked kitchen that has dining facility in addition to a main dining area.

Good location to Disney with a wide range of good eating places all nearby. There is a play park 75 yards from the front door of the home for children to run off excess energy.

What I liked best was the space. Liked least it is always easy to find fault but I do not think it is apprpreate to comment, for comment sake, as we had a wonderful experience.

Recommended for:
People with disabilities
PA
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent location for attractions, good size and excellent valu”
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Brilliant location, very comfortable and good size for large family gathering, and excellent value for money. Pool was perfect and cleaned weekly. Bbq supplied on request. We had a great time and would book again. However, some expected 'essential' items were not supplied (e.g. serving and oven dishes, hairdryers), one of the cooking rings did not work, the dishwasher was not exactly effective and left cups etc stained, and the air conditioning was not very effective in bedrooms. We also didn't think the property was particularly secure (no dead key lock). It also took several attempts to successfully obtain the correct procedure for the security alarm from Gemstone staff.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing