“Staying in this townhome was a wonderful...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Staying in this townhome was a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 24 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We had a wonderful time in VB8107. The home was simply wonderful and very spacious. Location was great to everywhere we traveled. Alot of traffic of course, but that was expected. The other thing that was wonderful was having the heated pool and the jacuzzi right across from our townhouse. We really enjoyed that alot. The staff in the clubhouse and around the townhomes were very friendly and outgoing. Overall, I have nothing but good things to say. The only complaint I have is that the jets on the master bathtub didn't work. Otherwise, we are thinking seriously about renting this townhome again next year. Another good thing that happened--we got in town a day early and were able to get in the home earlier which was wonderful because we would have had to get a hotel room for the night. It was great being able to get in there earlier. Thank you so much. Barb and Dan Kitchen

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Would have liked a gas grill to have used outside for barbecuing
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
“Disney Wedding”
Reviewed 18 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

great time and a wonderful place to stay
near everything

Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Kentucky
Reviewed 25 June 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Feeling at home, security
Liked least: Pool hours
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
New Jersey
Reviewed 24 February 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Liked best: Cleanliness and location
Liked least: N/A
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Tourists
“DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed 12 December 2008 for a stay in November 2008

MY FAMILY ARRIVED AROUND 1:00AM. TIRED AND READY TO SLEEP, WE REALIZED THE MASTER BATHROOM WAS FILHTY. THE SHOWER HANDLES WERE SITTING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOWER TUB.
IN THE MORNING WHEN IT WAS TIME TO BRUSH OUR TEETH, THE SINK WAS CLOGGED UP.
FOR A PROPERTY DESIGNED FOR 10 PEOPLE, IT DID NOT TAKE LONG TO REALIZE THE TOILET PAPER WAS RUNNING OUT. ALL THE TOILET PAPER THAT WAS AT THE PROPERTY AT THE TIME OF CHECKING IN WERE HALF FULL.
TEMPERATURE A NIGHT WENT DOWN TO 42 DEGREES, THE HEATER WAS TURNED ON AND IT TURNED OFF BY ITSELF 10 MINUNTES LATER. IT NEVER WENT BACK ON. I CALLED TO REPORT THE PROBLEM AND NOBODY SHOWED UP AND IF SOMEONE DID, THE HEATER DID NOT WORK FOR THE REST OF MY STAY. IT WAS VERY COLD.
IT'S A SHAME THAT THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY AND NICE AREA BUT WITH A LACK OF PROPER MAITENANCE.
I CALLED YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW DISAPPOINTED I WAS, MY CHILDREN AND MY IN-LAWS. NOBODY CALLED ME BACK TO ADDRESS MY CONCERNS.
DEFINITELY, THIS PROPERTY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RENTED.
I FEEL I WAS ROBBED, SINCE WHEN YOU RENT A PROPERTY YOU WANT TO BE COMFORTABLE. NO WORRIES ABOUT A DISGUSTING SHOWER, NO TOILET PAPER, NO HEATER, AND A CLOGGED UP SINK.
I WOULD APPRECIATE SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME OUT OF RESPECT. SO FAR NO ONE HAS.

FERNANDO NAVAS

Liked best: KITCHEN, SPACE,
Liked least: BROKEN TUB, A/C-HEATER
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
12 Dec 2008
I would like to apologize on the behalf of Lowery's Vacation Homes, Inc. The guest is correct about 1 of the 3 showers not working properly, the maintenance tech was there on the 25th to fix the handle a broken handle and discovered the incorrect part was shipped to us. We left a note stating we would be back the following morning to fix the shower handle. Our guest called the morning of the 26th and we were all ready on our way to fix the situation. We repaired the shower handle and checked the drain to make sure it was working properly, the guest was happy this was fixed for them. Our guests checked out on the 28th at this time is when the heat and toilet paper situation were brought to our attention. If we would have been notified about the heat and that the guest needed more toilet paper we would have certainly acted on this. All our homes our supplied with the essentials for a home, the homes are equipped well. The heater has been inspected and is working just fine, the heater is on a timer and coincidentally shut itself off. Again, we want all our guest to be happy and have a wonderful stay. The only way we can address issues are if we are notified about them.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing