“We had a good time.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“We had a good time.”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We had a great time visiting orlando and being able to have the experience of a home with extra's. The price was higher then what was originally seen from the website with the extra's services and fee's. The pool table was not leveled and wasn't enjoyed by the grown ups. On a positive note though, the house had a pool, ps2, and dvd player. The pool was used after a day of disney and the dvd player was a benefit to keep the kids entertained. Overall the experience was good and we would do it again if we were able to split the bill again with our friends. Thank you Lowery's, we had a nice time.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
connecticut
Reviewed 3 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Cool and comfortable”
Reviewed 26 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

We loved our stay here. The house was spacious, cool and clean. The pool was great after a long, hot day at the theme parks. Location was fantastic - 5 min. to the Disney parks and 5 min from shopping. We saved a lot of money by cooking breakfast and dinner at the house.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: lighting was inadequate in living room. Too dark!
Travelling group: Family with young children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
MO
Reviewed 13 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

“Relaxing”
Reviewed 5 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010

We've rented homes up and down the eastern seaboard and have to admit that the rental process, check-in, check-out could not have been easier with Lowery's. They may very well have the best process all of the agencies we have rented thru.

While the house was as advertised we were disappointed with the conditions of the carpets and beds. The beds and carpeting are in need of replacement. Otherwise the house was in great shape, well appointed with appropriate quality furniture and amenities. All things considered - I rent this property again.

The house was wonderfully situated close to all of the parks and attractions, yet far enough away to forget it all and enjoy nice quiet nights at the house.

Florida
Reviewed 20 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Liked best: The cleanliness
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54

Liked least: All was good
Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 18-24
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing