“A Good House”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 2718 Formosa Blvd.

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“A Good House”
Reviewed 6 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We had a great stay at our vacation house 2718 Famosa Gardens. The house was nice and plenty of space for our family. The fixtures were nice although the funiture in the family room was beginning to show lots of wear. The TV needed updating.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
“very nice”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

It was very comfortable and we all really enjoyed our stay. The best part is that its very near to the Disney parks.
I'll certainly recommend it and will stay again if I make vacation plans for Orlando.

Your age range 25-34
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 24 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We have rented through Lowery a total of 9 times, staying in 6 different units and this is the first time we have not been satisfied. This house needs a lot of attention and is not well equipped. From the shabby entryway (peeling decals, broken edging along the driveway) to the sparse furnishing, it was certainly not what we were used to. While there was nothing major wrong, the myriad of small, annoying inadequacies was frustrating. Following should be noted: five bedrooms with only 2 TVs and 1 alarm clock; master bedroom with two nightstands and only one lamp, two chairs need a table and lamp between them; excessive heat in the upstairs bedroom; barely adequate plates, glasses, etc in the kitchen (there were only 6 of us staying there, I don't know how 10 or twelve guests would fare), broken lamp in the family room (this was removed when we called but was not replaced); could not get the wireless internet to work despite a technician coming out; coffee table in the family room missinf several tiles; stained carpeting; etc. The entire house appears to have been nicely appointed at one time several years ago but nothing has been done to it since. As a result it looks tired and worn. For the cost, I was expecting much more.

On a positive note, the personnel at Lowery's tried their best to take care of the problems they could handle. The service was prompt and everyone was accommodating; We also loved the location and would like to stay in Formosa Gardens Estates again but certainly not in this house

Your age range 65+
Indianapolis
Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Business colleagues
“Mixed emotions”
Reviewed 28 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

I was having some freinds and Family from Ga and Miami come to Orlando to celebrate my 40th B--Day, I also was in the presence of a few co-workers, the outside of the house was very nice, the environment was so clean and calm. Well, the first thing I noticed was that the kitchen /den area was dirty and the furniture was woren down. I took the upstairs bedroom with my finance to be away in a quiet spot from everyone. The Bed was so loud it squeezed we were so afraid that people would think we were being intimate the first night we slept on the floor after 11, becase if you turn or toss the noise was too much and it was uncomfortable. The tub was also dirty it had hair in it. The next day we found out that the other master bed was squeezy and the 2 full/ queen was squeezy. I felt bad because, my guest decided to stay with me instead of renting an hotel to make it a weekend. while i enjoyed the atmosphere and lost my phone there, I will always reember how I shared my 40th, not as good as I expected, but, I guess it could have been worst

A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay was out of this world.”
Reviewed 13 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

My family and I really enjoyed our stay, the house and the whole area was beautiful.. The staff was very helpful. And I would and I have recommended your company to our friends and we will be using you guys again. Thank you so much .

Thompson family

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 6 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

My family had a wonder time. We got chance to spend quality time with each other. We will be returning next year. All of my brothers and sisters get together to bond with each other.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing