“Absolutely perfect for our family gathering.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sunny Oaks

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sheri and...
“Absolutely perfect for our family gathering.”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Our destination was Disney World and the location of this house was perfect, as it was only a very short distance to Disney property. The house was beautiful, comfortable, and most importantly, family-friendly. The game room in the garage was fun and entertaining for all of us, and the pool was soothing for sore feet after a day of walking! We would definitely stay here again!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 May 2017
glad you all enjoyed our home and had a great stay with us. please come back and take advantage of being a Loyalty VIP

yvonne
Mcmoon81
“August 2016”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

So first of all I want to start by saying the house is fantastic, the location is fantastic and I would definetly stay again.
we did have a couple of issues with the property though.
We first payed to use the safe only we were never given the correct code for the safe (which I find odd because I wasn't to keen on other people knowing the code for a safe containing all our money). We were asked if we wanted maintenance to come over and sort it but on the day they wanted to do it we were away.
We also had cockroachs, alot of dead cockroachs in the garage/games room also in the living room, I appreciate some insects and critters will get in but when we informed loyalty about it we were told we would be contacted about it once the exterminator informed, we were never contacted about it again.
Then really it's just small things, we had a family of six but found we didn't have enough pans or pots for cooking (small thing I know)
we also had only one visit from the pool cleaner (it may have been more but we only noticed one) and found alot of debris in the pool, bugs and tree debris.
Oh and also before we booked we were asked that a fee would be required to use the pool toys, we didn't pay for this service but when we got there the pool toys were avaliable to use, making me think if someone had paid for that and knew they were avaliable anyway that would be disappointing.
So I know it seems like alot of negatives but I will say that when we did contact loyalty they did responded to initial emails quickly, the house was clean and tidy and very well presented and none of the issues we had impacted on our stay.
I would stay with loyalty again and I would recommend them to friends.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will address the issues mentioned about the cookware. In regards to the pool toys some guest purchase the package and leave the toys behind, this must be the reason why they were there upon your arrival. Please note not all house have pool toys unless the package is purchased. In regards to the safe I will take note and find a more effective way to handle this issue. Please know we really appreciate your honesty this way we can move forward and provide memorable vacations to each of our guest. I am happy to hear you had a great time and will be returning to stay with Loyalty.

Lola

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best vacation!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

What a great place. Quiet, clean, beautiful and so close to everything. Much more room than any of the park hotels. This home has it all. We loved it and will be back!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The rental time was fabulous, relaxing and accommodating.”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

one problem with the entry light to the house. We reported
it to management office for repair and they came, however,
it was not fixed. Very dangerous and dark not to have an
entrance light working.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Canada
Reviewed 10 February 2012 for a stay in October 2011

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing