“Great family home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Disney Playhouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jillian41...
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Great family home”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I had such a great time visiting Florida. This home made the trip very comfortable.This home was exactly what I looking for when booking for my family of 6 with teenagers and a toddler.My toddler loved the Mickey themed room and our teenage girls took over the master room. They loved it! The home is in a quiet neighborhood and close to stores and the parks. We loved the fenced in pool for privacy, that is actually why I choose this home when booking.All the rooms have very comfortable beds and the home is very clean.My children loved the toy room and playground right across the street.This home really had everything we needed. I can't wait to book again!Thank you!!

10 Jul 2017
We're so glad you enjoyed the home and had a great stay! We look forward to your return!
monyplaza...
Hollywood, Florida
“Great home for family vacations”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We really had a great time.... home is full of fun things to do.. our kids almost didn't sleep playing all night long at the garage
We also had a nice barbecue at night! This home has all kind of gadgets and facilities that made our stay amazing!!

10 Jul 2017
Thanks so much for the great review, this house is a favorite for many repeat guests. We look forward to your return!
Wes S
“Perfect Pet-friendly house. Nicely furnished, true to pictures, nice pool. In a quiet, convenient neighborhood.”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

8 Jun 2017
Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it! We hope you'll come see us again!
_suellewi...
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“It was a lovely house and we really enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The location of this home was perfect. We did not go to Disney World but spent lots of time at Disney Springs, a 15 minute ride. We took a drive to Coco Beach and spent the day. We spent lots of time in Celebration, a 10 minute drive. Lots of restaurants in the area and near all the major roads.

30 May 2017
glad you all enjoyed our home and had a great stay with us. please come back and take advantage of being a Loyalty VIP

yvonne
M M
Central Florida, Florida
“Great place!”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We spent an entire week in this well maintained and clean house.
The amenities and the beautiful pool with whirlpool made our vacation fun and relaxed.

The house is very clean, great lay-out and top standard.

The Loyalty management team was on top of our requests and offered superb customer service.

Neighbors are great...quiet and nice.

We recommend this place (although it was only my wife and I)..... For families.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 May 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are happy to have you as our guests and look forward to having you stay again on your next visit to the Orlando area!
Becky H
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Disney Playhouse was total and absolute perfection!”
Reviewed 26 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I waited for months for this trip. When we finally arrived at the Disney Playhouse I was absolutely amazed. I walked into a beautiful home that was clean and complete with everything my family would need. The pool and hot tub was magnificent. I loved the privacy of the pool. All we needed was our personal belongings and groceries. The Disney Plahouse location was convenient to Disney, shopping, restaurants and grocery stores. We had a family emergency and had to leave early. Loyalty Vacation has been very attentive and kind to our situation. I will definitely work with them again. I cannot wait to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a nice place to stay without dealing with a lot of people.
Liked least: There was nothing that was negative
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Feb 2016
Becky, thank you so much for choosing to stay with Loyalty Vacation Homes! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great trip and that the home met all of your needs. We look forward to having you stay in one of our vacation homes again in the future!!
Maggy B
“Wonderful home away from home!”
Reviewed 20 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was perfect in every way! From the pinkish exterior (my favorite color!) to the peacock statue out front (another favorite of mine!). There is a cute little screened in front porch perfect for my morning coffee. The house was immaculate, I felt like I was at home. It had everything we could possibly need and then some. Close to everything, but off the beaten path in a quiet neighborhood. The pool and hot tub were amazing and so private. So happy we were able to bring our 2 dachshunds with to enjoy the trip too. We spent one whole day doing nothing but lying around, swimming, relaxing, and watching tv. It was perfect. Many grocery stores close by. We don't have kids, but it is perfect for kids with tons of games, videos, bikes... I hope to be able to return again soon and I will definitely be telling my friends!
Note! Bring some quarters as it is right off the toll road, the GPS always routed us to the toll road although we finally found alternative and faster routes.

21 Oct 2015
Maggy, thank you so much for choosing Loyalty Vacation Homes for your recent stay by Disney! We know you have many options when you come to Disney for companies to stay with, so we appreciate it. I'm glad that you found the home met all of your needs during your vacation including being in a great location! Here are Loyalty, we pride ourselves on providing quality vacation homes for Disney vacationers. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing