“Wonderful Stay!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sandriel...
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Alice's Wonderland, and Loyalty group took great care of us. We were peovided all instructions prior to the stay which made our check in and out super easy.
The house was great for what we needed and pet friendly which was a huge plus.
Of course there's always room for improvement, but overall wonderful stay, home was super clean and the neighborhood waa nice.

18 Nov 2017
"Thank you for your review. We are pleased you and the whole family enjoyed your stay and that we were able to deliver great customer service as that is our main priority. We look forward to hosting your next vacation!Please remember you are now Loyalty VIP."
fllabrsm
“Dirty”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This home was the perfect size for our family of 6. We loved having the private pool after a long day in the heat.
Unfortunately the home was filthy! The sheets on the master bed and queen size bed were full of long black hair. We discovered this the first night and had to change the sheets after we traveled all day to get there. We discovered after the 5th night there that the queen mattress was flipped upside down ( not a flipable mattress) so my son had been sleeping on the bottom of a mattress for half of the trip!
The sofas were dirty with food and crumbs. They were also very uncomfortable. The kids had black feet after playing in the "game room" my son and husband loved playing pool, but the other two very large and LOUD games could not be played at the same time bc they only had one lead cord and could only plug one in at a time.
The pool was dirty after they told us that they had been there to "clean" it that morning - and the hot tub only worked for. 4 days that we were there. The hot tub was also extremely old and I was hesitant to allow my children use it so I was kind of happy it didn't work, although my 4 year old was not.
We were never offered compensation for all that went wrong.

8 Jun 2017
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, we are disappointed you found the home in this condition and didn't find we were able to recover the situation to a degree you are happy with. I emailed you on April 13th asking for more information and why we hadn't been informed of these issues while you were in house for which we would have been able to fix them immediately, as you know we took action when you found hairs on the master bed and we sent a replacement. I was hoping to be able to recover the situation for you but you did not respond to my email so I was unable to offer any recovery for you or investigate the situation further. We take pride in all our homes, but more importantly in providing great Guest Experiences so we are sorry this was not achieved on this occasion. If you would like to follow up in regards to this please let me know via a response to my email dated 4/13. Thank you for your review, we have taken every item into consideration and appreciate constructive criticism and feedback to help us reach our goal of making all our Guests happy.

Kylie Coppin
Theresa G
“Alice's wonderland”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

House was very comfortable, great pool area with conservation area behind it. No rear neighbors and was quiet, safe area. Great location for Disney area, restaurants and shopping. Would stay here again.

23 Mar 2017
Thanks for a great review! Alice's always gets great reviews for it's location and and pool area. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Samantha...
New Philadelphia, United States
“Beautiful home with all the comforts of your actual home”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

A beautiful home away from home. Affordable and comfortable. No need to worry about noisy neighbors as in staying at a hotel. Would definitely stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
28 Jun 2016
Samantha- thanks for much for the review! Alice's Wonderland is always a guest favorite, and we are so happy that you felt comfortable there. Let us know when you're coming back, we'd love to have you!
ljupin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“wonderful time”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

we stayed at alices wonderland from april 5th to april 12th 2016---it was more than i expected the layout of the house was just beautiful. we had no problems; would stay again and recommend to family and friends!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the game room
Liked least: had to rent bb grill
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are always glad to hear that the Loyalty team exceeded our guests expectations. We look forward to booking your next vacation!
Maryland
Reviewed 20 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
20 Apr 2013
We are so happy to hear you all enjoyed your stay! The hot tub is always a guest favorite!
momacar
Allentown, PA
“Beautiful Home in great location”
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The home is as advertised. Nice stone floors, granite counter tops in kitchen, full sized washer/dryer, linens, kitchen utensils, newer baths, & themed rooms. The game room was really nice the kids love the arcade games. The home was spotless on the inside. I was a little disappointed with the pool area.

The pool and spa both needed to be cleaned. The pool needs/needed to be scrubbed and the spa should be drained and disinfected between guests. I did talk to the ladies in the office and they were helpful. The pool guy came out twice to clean the pool and the spa. The pool guy informed us that they do not drain & disinfect between guest. Which seems weird since it isn't that much water and you actually spend more time trying to skim & treat than drain & disinfect. Most places that offer a private hot tub/spa do clean and disinfect between guests. Here there was stuff floating in the spa ( cotton like materials, bugs, and hair) and he just added chemicals and left. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't turned the spa jets on and off before hopping in. I tried to go to the community pool but you need a key to enter and leave, which we was not provided with and I didn't ask for. At that point I just X'ed out the idea and went back to the house.

Overall we did have a great time in the house. This was our first time renting a home and yes I did miss the "room service" lol but every restaurant you can think of is near this home and it is very close to Disney. I wouldn't tell anyone not to rent, if the house came without a pool/spa I would give it 5 stars/dots.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and Bathroom upgrades
Liked least: Pool & Spa area
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing