“You won't be disappointed!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
lixin q
“You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My family and I really enjoyed our stay in this home. Iverson was very helpful and answered any questions I had before our arrival. We had three different families together for our annual Disney trip and this house did not disappoint. It was located in a great neighborhood that was gated. Close to several reasturants, grocery stores, etc. Upon arrival the home was very clean and we did not have any issues getting settled in. It is very spacious (especially with 5 kids in our family) and loved the fact that everyone had their own bathroom. The beds were very comfortable which is a must have walking endless miles in the Disney parks. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the theatre room and the heated pool. If your looking for a safe place to stay, beautiful neighborhood, conveniently located and plenty of space for the entire family...look no further. I highly recommend this home and will be adding it to my "saved" list on HomeAway for the next time.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lawson q
“Great location and space!”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I had the pleasure of staying in Iverson's place for my 36th birthday with my family and friends in Kissimmee! The house was exactly what I needed, and better than the expectation i had. It’s in a great location! 10- 15 mins ride to Disney land. The house is a Super clean space! All the amenities you need. we have enough room for all 14 guests. Great layout for entertaining and sharing with your other guests. The pool was perfect! Very intimate, but big enough to have a good amount of people sharing it. The community center is awesome! My son love the lazy river, and the pool! Iverson is great host with a very peaceful, comfortable, clean, fun, and safe space! I felt like I was home and that was important to me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;