“Sunday Brunch”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Some friends of ours suggested going to the Brunch with them and play a round of golf. What a great deal. For $25 we got a great brunch and a round of golf. Wish we could have had a chance to play the course again as its in great shape. I have nothing at all negative to say about this course. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. Apparently you can go to the brunch and book the golf on another day within 7 days I believe.

Visited February 2014

centerville, ia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A great course at a great price”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We go to Orlando every Jan and Feb mainly to play golf. We stay in the Disney area and play as many reasonably priced course that we can. Legends is at the top of those courses. It is about a fifteen minute drive from the area and is a really nice course. We have played it three times this year and the course is in great shape and we can get on for around $25 a piece through Golf 18 network. You will enjoy playing there.

Minneapolis, MN
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Great course great conditions”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My wife and I played on a cool windy January. The course was very crowded and we assumed we would get paired up. Check in was quick and smooth and the bag drop crew had our cart ready after we paid. To our surprise the starter was able to get us out early and by ourselves.

The course is a fun layout and is in outstanding shape. They have 5 sets and it looks like the back tees would be punishing. The front 9 is more open than the back. The course winds through the resort but the condos are set back from the course.

The ranger came around a couple times andvwas working to keep the pace of play up.

The course is fairly costly but deals can be found if you look. The Legends is on the top tier of ciurses in the Orlando area. We sure had a great time even with the cool windy weather

1 Thank RonJac
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Tough track which is fair. A great challenge and recommended”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Played from the black tees on a windy day and the course was all of the 6600 yards! Excellent condition all round, although the greens were true I found them slower than I would expect...albeit we had rain the day before and generally been quite damp. The pro shop was friendly and would certainly go back and play again. In comparison to the UK courses I normally play this was superb.....having also played several other courses in the Orlando area I would rate this in my top 3. Particularly enjoyed my birdie on the first hole (always a good start) and holing a monster putt on the long par 5 for another birdie!!! Certainly worth going too and I will visit again when I return (unlike most other courses I have played in the area).

Orlando, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Solid Golf Course”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Played this course twice in the last 3 months. Quality time each time. Played weekend mornings. Nice enough pro shop people. Course in great shape. Arnold Palmer signature course. Forced carries, mostly fairly honest layouts, not a lot of silly gimmicks. This course is on par with some of the more expensive ones in the area. Don't be afraid to play here. Good GPS. Is it Disney? Probably not, but still nothing to sneeze at.

Visited October 2013