“Good charity tournament!”

The Legends Walk Course
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Played here in May for a charity tournament and I thought the course was in good shape. The staff was helpful and I thought the course was challenging and fair. I have played here three times and all times I have been pleased with my experience. The golf carts carry the GPS system and the course has a full service restaurant. I would recommend to a friend!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Unless you want to be dehydrated you better bring your own beverages. 90 degrees and 18 holes with no water in the course or beverage cart. No reason for a resort course to not even have water for its players if they don't have beverage cart service. Terrible. .

Reviewed 26 February 2014

didn' t think this was one of Arnolds best "Signature Courses" for me after a play a round at a new course i like to go back over the round and say were there any memorable holes or conditions that would draw you back to the course, here for me the answer was no.thought the price was a little steep[80] plus 8.oo for range balls pace of play was slooooww 5+hrs. on a monday.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Some friends of ours suggested going to the Brunch with them and play a round of golf. What a great deal. For $25 we got a great brunch and a round of golf. Wish we could have had a chance to play the course again as its in great shape. I have nothing at all negative to say about this course. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. Apparently you can go to the brunch and book the golf on another day within 7 days I believe.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We go to Orlando every Jan and Feb mainly to play golf. We stay in the Disney area and play as many reasonably priced course that we can. Legends is at the top of those courses. It is about a fifteen minute drive from the area and is a really nice course. We have played it three times this year and the course is in great shape and we can get on for around $25 a piece through Golf 18 network. You will enjoy playing there.