“Amazing Townhouse”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

UMB59
Tallahassee, Florida
“Amazing Townhouse”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

When I walked in I thought the pictures did not do it justice. It was very clean and the decor was fabulous. I love how much detail was put in decorating and how updated everything was at this home. It had everything needed for a stay. The customer service was A1 and they contact you via text and email to see how you are doing. And also if you have any questions they respond quickly. All the beds were very comfortable and three bedrooms had a flat screen tv's with cable, netflix and hulu included. So in short all the amenities advertise are there. My family and I will definitely will be booking this place again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Aug 2018
Was a pleasure to host you and family , come back whenever you want, our pleasure to host you !
You're always welcome !!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing