“It was just okay”

and up
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed. From ringside seats, discover a feast of the eyes and appetite with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before. As you thrill to a rousing live jousting tournament, marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry, Medieval Times serves a four-course meal fit for royalty. Hang on to your helmet. The show is about to begin.
Grand Prairie, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“It was just okay”
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I had been to lots of dinner theaters before so I had certain expectations and none were met! The food was AWFUL and cold, the smell caused my youngest granddaughter to have a headache and the customer service was even worst!

Visited September 2011
3 Thank TravelingJaneKoch

• Hebrew first
Lechlade, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“What a night!!”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We had a truly amazing time. We turned up early for the pre show . Drinks were expensive but apart from that the night is well worth it. I upgraded to the royal package which gets you the better seats. Great night and the actors were very skilled.... Fun for all ages.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank rwath1979
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Took my girl for her 21st Bday and she was Royalty!”
Reviewed 23 September 2011

This was the best place on earth I could think of to take her for dinner where she could truly feel like a princess. I did the royalty package with announcements and everything I could upgrade to. It wasn't bad at all in price, we saved 59.99 because it was her bday and I signed up online in advance. This is a timeless experience, and made her night. She has been talking about it for a week....

Visited September 2011
2 Thank IslandguyFL
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fathers Day special”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

We decided to go for fathers day and we didn't have to pay for my partner because it was fathers day. Had a great time, show was good food was good, no complaints.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank vichold
Paris, France
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Not great - more like a themed KFC”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Already reviewed this place before, but wanted to add a comment that I believe captures the essence of this place, which is that Medieval Times is basically an enhanced & themed Kentucky Fried Chicken. This would pretty much sum it all up. Some may like this type of experience, especially kids, but many seasoned travelers would be very disappointed with this expensive outing.

Visited February 2011