“Villa Gianessa at Terra Verde”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Villa Gianessa at Terra Verde”
Reviewed 10 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

Better than the pictures on the Villa Gianessa site. Very impressive from the entry of the house through out our entire stay. The Villa Gianessa was exceptional in all aspects of a rental house. It was very comfortable, clean, convenient, and had all the amenities needed for a relaxing stay. Very spacious and tastefully decorated interior. The enclosed and heated jacuzzi and pool was awesome. The staff through out the Terre Verde community was pleasant and helpful. I liked being in a "gated" community for extra security. Villa Gianessa is very close to Disney, shopping, and dining. A hands down 5 star first class thumbs up! I will definitely be back.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“A Xmas to remember”
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

Thank you Helen for setting up the Xmas tree for us, that was really super. The house was great and we enjoyed it very much,Our grand children loved having the pool and took full advantage of using it when we were not at Disney.
Hope to come again.

boston ma
Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

IL
Reviewed 29 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“September Stay at Villagianessa”
Reviewed 14 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

This was our second stay at Villagianessa and once again it provided a great place to stay during our time in Kissimmee. The location and proximity to Disney World is very practical for going to and from the park and everything it has to offer. The pool at the Villa is wonderful and makes for the perfect end to a great day. Thanks again Villagianessa for a wonderful time!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful home - spacious and comfy”
Reviewed 21 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Our group has stayed in this home for the past five years or so because it is perfect for us. We love the location and enjoy the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. The teens love the game room in the garage and the pool in the back. They also enjoy the big pool at the clubhouse. I enjoy the spacious kitchen and dining room and the washer/dryer.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
OH
Reviewed 18 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing