“Great Stay at Villa Gianessa”
other travellers have booked this property
Den Kitchen
Clubhouse Pool
Lake Fountain
Ariel View of Terra Verde
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Alana J...
“Great Stay at Villa Gianessa”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The location couldn't be beat- only five minutes away from Give Kids the world! Spacious, private, ample activities. The only complaint I had was that the master bedroom was far too warm if the door was kept closed-- easy fix, keep the door open! Our tablets had some problems with the wireless internet (a note explaining where the modem and router are located would have been great!), but I chalk that up to our machines rather than the wireless. All in all, a great home away from home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location- we knew it was safe
Liked least: I liked it all!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Karen M
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I Have been travelling to Florida with my family for over 20 years and have always stayed in villas. Villa Gianessa is easily at the top of the list. The villa is light bright and very roomy. Each room is beautifully furnished and clean. There is a huge amount of space so that you can go off by yourself whenever you need peace and quiet. The pool area is large and thankfully covered with a large patio roof so you have plenty of shade and well equipped with sun beds tables and chairs. The villa is extremely well equipped with every utensil you need and plenty of pots and pans and a great BBQ. There are beach towels galore which saves luggage space, leaving more room in your case for all the disney toys!!. Terra Verde is a lovely gated community, surrounded by lakes and other property's. I've stayed here before and for me it's definitely in the best position as you are in the middle of everywhere, close to all the theme parks and 4 minutes from H192. If this villa overlooked a lake then you couldn't beat it but hey you can't have everything. It is still the best villa I've stayed in and I will be taking my family back here. It's obvious this villa is lovingly looked after by the owners and I can't praise it enough. If you are going to Florida with a large party, don't bother looking anywhere else.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and spa
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Marylenyk...
“Our dream vacation!!!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Extremly great house! Me and my family enjoyed it. We were supplied with much more that we needed and could wish for. It was a large space and definitely worth our money. The community itself was welcoming and kind. The management did a great job at making sure we were well and had all we needed. The house was very clean and organized and we had great furniture. Although, the house through the pictures on the website look worse than what the house actually looks like. So dont let the pictures fool you. I definitely recommend others to rent this house. We have no regrets and neither will you!

“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a beautiful property which will not disappoint. We were extremely impressed by the standard of the villa and would not hesitate to recommend.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Villa Gianessa was an awesome experience”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Layout and floor plan worked well for our large group. Accommodations were immaculate and problem free. Pool and jacuzzi were perfect way to relax after long day at the parks. Just minutes from the park and groceries, it was very convenient and met all our needs. I made use of the workout room at the club house and we joined them for Karaoke night and had lots of fun. I highly recommend this unit to everyone we know traveling to Orlando/Kissimmee area.

NC
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Rugged travelers
“Great time!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The home was more than expected. There was everything there anyone could need to make them feel comfortable and at home. You are very close to all theme parks especially Disney and Old Town. Plenty of places to shop and eat out. It was an amazing time.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing