“Perfect for low budget!”

Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
Ranked #73 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 31 May 2012

This hotel is a great choice for low budget. It's clean, has great beds and bathroom and an equiped kitchenette, so it's perfect if you don't want to spend too much money on restaurants. Near everything (Universal, Disney), groceries, wal-mart, etc...Clean pool to refresh after a long day under the sun. Great place overall!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emilie G

Reviewed 17 April 2012

The staff was very friendly. The studio is very nice with the kitchenette, you get the basic pottery to cook. The pool is very nice, very clean.
If you stay less than a week you pay 50 dollars a night and you get fresh towels everyday and they clean everyday. However, if you stay longer you only have to pay 38 dollars a night but they only clean an give you fresh towels once a week.
Very nice studio!

2  Thank Nathalie M
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I was realy scare to book this hotel because of the reviews when I got there I was suprise check in went well and when I went to my room expecting the worse I was suprised spacious room nice and clean even smelled good the kitchenette was well equipped it was a nice place pool was pretty good to enjoy outside barbq it was almost the same as staying in the extended stay but for half the price everyone who was there was very pleasent including the cleaning staff they were young but very respectfull and nice so dont let the reviews fool you the only thing I can agree is the beds were a bit hard but I slept ok

Room Tip: all rooms were great no matter where you stay in the hotel since hotel is not that big
1  Thank pjennymay
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Stayed here for our last night in Orlando after coming off a cruise - we just wanted something central and not costing the earth.
This provided clean and comfortable accomodation for the price we paid - $47 plus tax for the night.
Yes it was noisy - we had a long term guest next to us with a dog and the tv was on well into the night - I put cotton wool in my ears and managed to get to sleep.
Location was good for us - last minute shopping done and the kids could hit Old Town.

Would I stay again - Yes, if only for 1 night and the price was good - No , for a longer time.

1  Thank SOLSETA
Reviewed 24 February 2012

If you want to change your own sheets, vacuum your own floor and take out your own garbage while you are on vacation, this is the place for you. Maid service is now provided once a week. Free coffee in your room this first morning. After that it will cost you $1. Floor dirty? Go to the office and borrow the sweeper. Need quarters for the laundry? Don't ask until after 7. Need clean towels and sheets? Go to the office if it's not your day for maid service. There were bugs in the bathroom and kitchen which didn't seem to bother either of the desk personel. We were given 2 rate quotes for the same room the same day. It all depends who is at the desk when you register. This was a pleasent place to stay in 2011. The same can't be said now

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nomtns
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was at this location for over a month and the loud Harley is still there. I found the staff all of them to be condescending and rude especially the manager. I had male housekeepers essentially assault me by kicking on the table in the room adjacent to mine which of course shoved my table, since they share the same wall they are attached to, with the computer right out of my hand.

The tile floors make it such that you can hear every time someone gets up from the chairs in the kitchen and upstairs guests made all the effort they could to make a much noise as possible. This was TERRIBLE and it went on for hours, smashing things on the floor, over and over and over again. I complained to the manager, and older woman named Debbie and her response? Was not to complain and I had not right to accuse her housekeepers of anything. My response to this was? Guess again dear, I have a right not to be assaulted by the wall and table just because someone feels this is a clever way to slap me in the face and hide. This was incredible and I'd not do business with these people AT ALL, EVER!

The positive reviews here are likely made by staff and friends of the hotel staff since things are not as rosy as they make things out to be.

Room Tip: Sure, avoid all of them at this property and go to another place. I've been to over a dozen of...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Billie N
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The room was much larger than expected. It was very clean. The kitchen was very useful and was stocked with plates, dish towls and everything we needed to prepare meals. The internet service was a bit slow and the (new) beds were very firm. If you love firm beds, you will love this place. If not, then bring your own pillow topper and you'll do fine.

Room Tip: The 2 bedded rooms (with 2 full size beds) are much larger than the rooms with one queen size bed...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business