Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
US$304
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
ComfortInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$115
QualityInn
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$129
US$111
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$61
US$56
Travelocity
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$203
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2012

It is almost entertaining to read some of the latest negative reviews. This is Studio 6 first of all not Motel 6 which is next door. This Studio 6 is run by an American Girl Debbie who runs a tight ship. One of the negatives reviews was written by someone who wrote up many reviews and none of the places he/she stayed at were given positive reviews. Remember this if you intentionally break the rules you might find yourself looking for another place to stay. I think some of the negatives here came from such people.
I have stayed several winters at Studio 6 and I found the Management and staff to be very friendly and always went out of the way to make our stay more enjoyable. I guess the people who wrote the negatives have been accustomed to 5 Star Resorts and found this place not up to their standards. I am being sarcastic.
If you want a clean, safe and low priced place to stay this STUDIO 6, remember this is not Motel 6, is a good place to stay. Lot of times people stay at Motel 6 and write up Studio 6. They are close to each other.
The fact that I had to go get new towels daily is not such a challenge. I did not have to pay for them so what is the big deal. This is one of the reasons why the rates are so low here. If you find a bug in your room have someone come take care of the problem this is Florida remember so keep your doors closed if possible. So in summary if you’re looking for a place to stay for a long period of time that is close to Disney this is the place to stay. The pool is clean and heated, you have to go to the office to get FREE pool towels, and there are lots of places close by to eat. Do not pay too much attention to the negatives consider the positives. I do not work for Studio 6 I am from Canada and I am also retired Military and I have traveled a lot in my time. I have never run into a problem caused by neglect from the cleaning staff or Management that was not fixed when reported. Debbie the manager does take a personal interest in the welfare of her guest. If you think I take the time to write this for her you are mistaken I take the time to write this so YOU can save yourself money and stay at a safe clean location close to Disney without breaking the bank. There is nothing in this for me except knowing that GOOD REVIEWS can outweigh the couple of undeserving NEGATIVES. I would suggest that others who have stayed here and enjoyed their stay and liked the idea they did not spend too much to write about their stay. Anyway cheers from Canada and thank goodness there is a place run by an American Girl still available. It is a good idea always when traveling to check out your room before you pay for it. This way if there is something that has been overlooked you can have it fixed then and there BEFORE it becomes YOUR ROOM.

Room Tip: Close to the pool and away from Motel 6 Parking Lot. This way you do not get the noise of Tractor Trailers in the MOTEL 6 parking lot. 2nd Floor you do not have anyone above you and it might be much more quiet there.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank RexTucker
Reviewed 22 September 2012

First night we stayed pull out bed was full of French fries. Matteress stained and so was the pack and play. We said something the next morning, the associate who told us there were no rooms left so we were unable to move rooms. The next morning we found 2 live cockroaches in the room. They were very rude and told us they would only refund us the upcoming night if we chose to go elsewhere. They assured us it was no big deal and could move us to another room that would not have bugs. After moving to the new room, we went swimming and when we went to change, we found another roach alive in the bathroom. The staff was very rude and accessed me of bringing the bugs in my bags to the hotel! I was very offended! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed here for five nights. When I got there they had already charged me a night for the reservation. I was then asked if I wanted made service or not for a price difference. The room was a little shabby. The sheets looked like they were just thrown on and the pillow cases were dirty with stains. The beds were very lumpy. The kitchen was in short supplies. The shower and bathroom floors appeared dirty. There is no one in the office after 8pm (I believe) until the following morning. The wifi and phone service is horrible. The room next door had people up all night and they kept the TV on all night as well. The laundry room was extremely hot. I have statyed at or Studio 6 and Motel 6 but this is the first time I was extremely disappointed. I would not recommend it for more than a nights stay. Yes Disney parks are within 5-10 minute drive depending on traffic.

Room Tip: See it first before accepting!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I made a reservation for downstairs rm i spoke to the assistant manager madelin and was told that would not be a problem. when i arrive they didn't have one so we were put in 106. the room one bed was soiled with dog urine also the floor had urine under the bed. we were in the rm 2 days and my friend recieved 60-70 BED BUG BITES. we had to beg to be removed from the room. there bug man wasinthe room the day they moved us and confirmed the bed bugs but the hotel didnt tell us till 3 days later so wecould take precautions not to transfer thebugs to the new room! all management did was give us a roll o f quarters to wash our clothes. which when we did a guest staying there removed wet and put on a chair! also don't expect a good nights sleep as we had kids beside us who soundedlike they were comming through the wall and when they left the cleanning staff for a wk banged around in the room. then they had a family with kids who ran around the room. and all the hotel could say was its a hotel dont' stay here cause they dont care about their guest. its all about the money which they dont give back they also put you out if you complaint to much !

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren W
Reviewed 31 May 2012

This hotel is a great choice for low budget. It's clean, has great beds and bathroom and an equiped kitchenette, so it's perfect if you don't want to spend too much money on restaurants. Near everything (Universal, Disney), groceries, wal-mart, etc...Clean pool to refresh after a long day under the sun. Great place overall!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends