“Over priced MOTEL! If you don't care about security, a clean room, cleaning your own room on holiday, or prostitutes.”

Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee
Ranked #74 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Dirty, unfriendly, unsafe. Stayed here for 2 days. Tiny rooms, tiny pool a good ways from the parks. Spend the same or less for a resort not a motel behind the McDonalds. Trashy! Room service only once a week?? Rude staff and again way over priced. Shop around,for only 14$ more a night you can stay at Disney.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank jamesflorida010
There are newer reviews for Studio 6 Orlando - Kissimmee

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

They only clean room once a week. Kitchen floor is dirty and there is mold on bathtub. Curtains and carpet are very old and dirty. At night it is scary. If you don't have a car, don't stay at this hotel, because public transportantion is terrible there. I don't understand why they don't have shuttle to main attractions. Slow wifi. You can stay at other hotels for the same price with cleaner rooms and free shuttle. Before check out, YOU must clean the room, empty the fridge, clean floor and colect the garbage. What a terrible hotel

1  Thank Ktkim K
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed @ studio 6 in kissimmee at 5733 w lrlo memorial bronson hwy. We got there the guy at the front desk was very friendly , nice an helpful. . We had no problems till close to end of week. House keeping only comes once aweek.. which is awful.. so when they came we said not right now tomorrow. So next day we came back from theme park an there was a note that said "you are not allowed to refuse housekeeping. . We havs to keep the rooms clean to keep bugs down. So if you keep refusing we will have to have you vacate this hotel.." we never refused we just said not right now maybe later or come tomorrow. And the. 2 days later women comes knock on the door and says we are coming to clean the room . Yall will have to leave while we clean I be back in 30 minutes! So I said well let us grab our valueables an elecrronic stuff out caus thats to suspicious. Never stayed at a hotel where they demand u to leave. She could have asked nicely or said it In a better way. And who closes the door to clean the room? They were mad caus I said I don't trust yall after being demanded to leave the room. I was going to stay here In july but now I will never come back here or stay here or recommend it to anyone... walls are so thin u can hear everything. they remodeled the rooms an look good but never again.....

2  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at Motel 6 in California (at least 5 different Motel 6) and I trusted this hotel, because my experience was great there. However I am very disapointed with Studio 6 Kissimmee. Rooms are dirty. They now have this politic of cleaning the room just once per week. You can imagine how clean a room be after two months of this bad politic. I think this hotel is going to the wrong way. Cleaness is the first thing most people look at, when they rent a room. And in Orlando and in Kissimmee we can find cleaner hotels for the same price. Really disappointed

4  Thank Grazie O
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We booked the Studio 6 for our "theme park" vacation. The hotel itself is close enough to the parks, which was time saving for us. The property itself is set back from the main road, which was great for avoiding road noises. Upon arrival, staff at the front desk were extremely friendly and welcoming. In less than 10 minutes we were in our room. We never had any issues with our requests, which mainly consisted of extra towels and pillows. Our room was a non-smoking room, but they provided us an ashtray for outside. The beds were comfortable enough, but we aren't very picky anyways. I will be back in the area in October, and if I did not have to stay on Disney Property for business, I would book Studio 6 again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I just got back from my trip yesterday 3/26/14. The staff was great as well as the location. Check in went well, and they charge $40 if you request room service for the whole time we were there. I requested a non-smoking room they gave us a smoking room it did not have a bad smell as we entered but as my other half tested the bed she felt something hard under the covers it was a rock shell bracelet, that shows they do not change the blankets at all. Went to the front desk about this, and the young lady confronted the maid, and told her about it with us there she came to the room and changed the whole bed set for us. When the vent is on in the bathroom that is when you get a strong smell of smoke. Also there are dogs all over the property because people live there all year round. The one thing that was the worst is the office closes at 8 pm so no one can call your room at that time as well which i thought was not a good thing. God forbid something happen when you are away or don't have a phone. The phone signal is not that great as well. The location was very well. Old Town is across the street as well as other places, and you have to go to Ponderosa and meet this woman names Ping Pong lol she is a trip.

Room Tip: It is quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Quick rundown: cheap hotel with the basics.

I actually stayed here for a min and it wasn't the most luxurious accommodations, but it wasn't expensive either. The service was good - the only problem I had was they messed up on my bill and stay length & I came back having to visit the front office b/c they had locked me out. However, the next morning the manager fixed the situation and gave me a couple free nights. Quite a mix of people that stay here, but it has a great location - close to all the attractions but also close to good practical things like Publix, cheap gas, etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo