“It was excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
Potter's Castle! It's yours and so close to Disney and Universal!
The warmth and feel of a 16th century English castle. WOW! will be your first words.... Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Potter's Castle! It's yours and so close to Disney and Universal!
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
It's a home you will never forget as evidenced by all the 5-star reviews from other families
Can you see Potter playing chess with Dumbledore?  His chess set sits here...
You and the children will never want to leave. Professionally designed by area's top designer!
You'll feel like you are in the upper chamber of an old castle. The best night's sleep, ever
The Queen's room, design taken from a 17th century castle.
The professionally designed new hall bath is just across from the queen BR.
You may never see the kids again once they see their room. Potter decor, flat screen TV, wow!!
Yes, we didn't miss a thing - the closet doubles as Track 9 1/2's  train car on it's way to Hogwarts
Potter oversees everything from atop the bunk beds!
The kids even have their own wall-mounted flat screen TV!  Just try getting them to leave!
This is your master bedroom en suite bath. All new, all beautiful. Relax and enjoy.
Your beautifully designed resort is LESS than 5 minutes from Disney!
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds, beautiful views everywhere
If the kids aren't tuckered out yet, take them to the resort's playground
Get your share of this gorgeous Florida sunshine!  Wonderful heated pool all year round!
Your heated spa and pool will be your best friends. Soak up that Florida sunshine and relax!
Bring your tennis rackets!
The heated spa - your best friend after a long day walking the parks!
Bow flex, tread-master, free weights - everything you need to stay in shape.
If fitness is your thing, we've got you covered. Complete fitness center, it's all here.
There's a gazebo, picnic area, and BBQ too, so fire up that grill!
The clubhouse, with wooden cathedral ceilings, billiards, kitchenette, computer room - it's all here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“It was excellent!”
Reviewed 5 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time! It was clean and comfortable, and had so many amentities that you do not get in a hotel. It was close to all the attractions, dining and shopping areas so we did not have to spend all our time driving. It was like home away from home! We would definitely stay at any of Franks's homes again!

A TripAdvisor Member
“An amazing experience. I will never forget it”
Reviewed 10 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The Lion Kings Villa was beautiful and very nicely furnished. It was Very comfortable and close to the theme parks. It has it all. We were amazed by how clean it was. The owner, Mr. Frank Monteleone, was very easy to work with...He is extremely kind and very pleasant. We have enjoyed ourselves so much and we recommend it to anybody who is planning to vacation in Orlando.
We give it five star.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“Favorite holiday accommodation of all time!”
Reviewed 28 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

where do I start?

We were so happy and at home at Simba's Pride! The attention to detail and the 'cosiness' of your home made it feel like our home.

There is not one aspect that we would have anything less than positive to comment on.

The location was great, bearing in mind that wherever you stay you have to travel to the attractions, your home is perfectly located.

The furnishing and beds were super comfortable and plentiful - we are a family of two adult and three teenagers and we all had heaps of room to lounge and sleep.

The washing machine and dryer were fabulous, the washing powder was a life saver.

The extra benefit of the coffee, salt & pepper, shampoo, razors etc etc really made a great difference. It meant we did not have to buy huge packages of products that we would only use a little of. We made great use of the pool and the kids used the games room extensively!

As I think I mentioned when we booked, we had decided to divide our time between Simba's Pride and another resort with a water theme park nearby. Our only regret of our time away is the fact that we ddid this. All of us, including each of the children, missed Simbas Pride. The other accommodation was clean and modern but it didn't go the extra mile like your home. We were very sorry, and were very disappointed for the whole time we were there!!! Even though the other place had a water park, the whole family agreed that it had nothing on the relaxed feel of the pool at Simbas Pride.

I would and will recommend to anyone who will listen, to stay at Simba's Pride. Thank you so much for letting us make your home, our home.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We couldn't ask for anything better !”
Reviewed 15 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Frank & Lenore's "Simba's Pride" condo. We had a total of six people in our party which included 4 children, aging from 6 - 14. When my children arrived at the unit, they literally were jumping and screaming from excitement! The unit is so beautifully decorated, it made us feel like Vips ! Communication with Frank was extremely thorough and smooth from the time I booked his unit. He was always available for questioning and provided an extensive amount of information to us which stream lined our entire trip. I couldn't imagine going back the Disney area without it. I don't want to forget the pool either...very enjoyable, and we needed it. It was in the 90s the week that we stayed there !

Many many thanks to Frank & Lenore !

Your age range 45-54
England
Reviewed 7 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect Spot for Our Family of Five”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed a beautiful week in sunny Florida this april at Frank's condo. As a family of five, we find most hotel rooms too cramped. So this year, we decided to rent a condo. What a great decision. For the same price as a small hotel room, we has a large living room, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms and two baths. The kids' room had two sets of bunkbeds and a tv, so the adults could lounge out in the living room without having to watch Spongebob Squarepants. After a busy day at the amusement parks, that was a huge plus! Also, the master bedroom had a king size bed and a master bath.
Frank also stocked the house with many items to help make our stay more comfortable. There were plenty of towels, condiments for when we ate-in, paper goods and toiletries. He even provided directions to all major attractions and shopping centers in the area.
I could not be more pleased with our stay. It really was the perfect spot for us.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Unbelievable comfort and value”
Reviewed 25 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Our vacation expectations were exceeded at our lodging at Simba's Pride. What a gem! Everything from the stunning decor with incredible accessories to the plethora of plush towels and the extras found in the medecine chests and the pantry contributed greatly to our Disney vacation. The children loved the books, games and stuffed animals, as well as the bunk beds and their own tv. The pool, hot tub and tennis courts and more were perfectly located. Frank was always right there. We will definately be back!

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing