“Carpet was a bit...”
Fourth Bedroom
Our 4 Bedroom Townhouse
Entrance
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Disappoin...
Orlando, Florida
“My Mom 60th Birthday”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

I rented this townhouse for my Mom's 60th birthday. This was a surprise as I was having some of my family come down from out of town and they were going to be staying in the townhouse (10 people). The property is very pretty and nice however I was shocked when I called to give Eric and updated list of who was going to be staying in the townhouse and he told me I could not have any visitors, besides who was on the list to come on the property. My brothers and sisters could not come see my Mom nor family unless we went some where else even though we paid our money. Eric had a really bad attitude the entire time on the phone and even use the phrase "You People" (I am African American). If I hadn't paid for this townhouse and could afford to stay somewhere else I would have.
There was nothing in the entire lease that I signed that stated you can not have guests. Out of all the properties that my friends and I have rented, I have never heard of something like this.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sumter, SC
Reviewed 10 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lots of room, convenient location”
Reviewed 23 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Please note that the 'heated' pool was not heated, we were told that the new heater was ordered, this was one of the reasons we came to this site. The Car wash area was also broken, and we were told it would be fixed 'next week'. The pool table was missing a few balls. Fed express delivered a letter by slipping it under the door, it wasn't for us, I brought it to the admin building upon my return, they told me they would call fed express to come to pick it up - not even trying to locate the owner of the 'rush' package. Too many warnings of additional fees up on the walls, Even with all this the villa had lots of room and bathrooms for my family and I would rent again, if I knew the pool was indeed heated.

Management Response
23 Jan 2011
Sorry to hear your comments, unfortunatelly the resort amenities at administered by the club house office and it is out of our hands, however, we encourange our guest if they are not satisfied with the amenities to contact our office and we will relocate you in the resort that have no issues (like in this case) with the pool heating. I contacted the administration at the Villas and the new heating pool system was installed and it is working fine. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards.
“Very good value”
Reviewed 3 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

The villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane is a very good value. The place isn't perfect. First, the bad: Mattresses are very firm. But firmness is not the real problem. They are very noisy as they are old type spring mattresses. The slightest movement brings about loud squeaking. Best solution is to stay very late at the parks so that you are so tired, you'll sleep through the noise. The other problem is all the warning signs posted all over the condo. At 1st glance, they look like framed prints but what they are, is rules and regulations along with the punitive amounts if you break the rules. It makes you feel like you can't exist in the condo without breaking some rule. There were 5 signs in the kitchen, 3 in the den, another 3 in the bedroom, 2 in the bath, etc. Really, now, just do like other condos and give me a list of the rules instead of posting them everywhere. Now, the good: Very spacious, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and an extra sink in the hallway. Every bedroom had its own TV and so did the den. The kitchen was fairly well stocked. It was much nicer returning to this spacious condo at night after a long day at the park, instead of some small hotel room and the value of the condo blows hotel rooms out of the water. So if you can tolerate the squeaky beds and the signs posted everywhere, you'll be very happy with the Villas. If either item is something you can't tolerate, find somewhere else to stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A very nice palce to stay for all the Orlando Attractions”
Reviewed 30 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010

The only negatives, the first of which wasn't a big problem but there are places for 10 to sleep but only 6 can sit to eat, 4 at the table and 2 at the bar. The major problem was the uncomfortable beds that squeak every time you move. We were only there three nights so we dealt with it. Otherwise these are lovely little places at great prices. The pool was wonderful, they have a great clubhouse but you can't change the channel on the tv unless someone from management is there. The men wanted to watch a football game but had to watch it on the small TV in our condo because it was a holiday and no one was there. Also the machine to dispense tokens was out of order so the kids couldn't play pool or any of the games. They did enjoy the basketball and tennis courts. I would recommend this to others but I hope they replace some of the beds soon.

FL
Reviewed 12 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

“4 bedroom townhouse”
Reviewed 28 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

It was a great place to stay with the exception that the mattresses felt like cardboard & there were not enough towels and washcloths. The towels & washcloths that they did provide were old and dingy. However, for the buy it was a great deal...just bring your own towels!!!

Management Response
28 Apr 2010
Dear Guest: Please make sure to contact us if you feel that something is missing or in bad condition so we can send someone to fix the problem for you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;